Home Selling in Portland>Question Details

Russell De La…, Real Estate Pro in Playa del Rey, CA

Need a Realtor for rental property I have in Portland, OR asap.

Asked by Russell De La Peña, Playa del Rey, CA Thu Dec 5, 2013

Need a Realtor for rental property I have in Portland, OR asap. I sell lease-Options and get new homes regularly that I would give you to adverise. The work is easy and if you are unfamiliar with how to deal with a lease-Option, not to worry. I will show you. I will literally be handing you homes already signed up and ready to go. Just need a local Realtor to work with. It's consistent cash flow for you.

Answers

11
Thanks for your email, Russell. Tried to email you back but not sure if you received it.

Anyhow, please do not hesitate to call me up. I have a long experience in Investment properties and very familiar with the process.

Best wishes,
Anita Desilva, GRI
Real EState Principal Broker
Investment Properties
Realty Solutions, LLC
503-259-2546
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013
I would Iove to have more information on lease option. Since all the attorneys that I spoken with have many questions that are hard to answer here? Thanks Tom Inglesby, Broker RE/MAX equity group.
Hi Tom,

Happy to answer any questions you have. Thanks.
Russell
Flag Thu Dec 5, 2013
Hmm. I thought this was going to be an ad setup. Looks lik it. Plus, the website didnt work
Wrong on both counts. Sorry to see you've chosen to make such comments.
Flag Thu Dec 5, 2013
Thanks so much for all of your quick replies. To help us understand more about you, your experience as a Realtor, and what you'd charge to handle homes we send you (ideally 3 to 5 per month), please share more about yourself at our site http://www.TenantBuyerList.com.

Thanks so much!

Russell & Diana de la Peña
I am a lease option expert, having worked heavily with such gurus as Miller, Schaub, Napier, Allan etc during the 80s and helped put together some of the first options designed for only buyers or sellers in California. My company offers more internet coverage than anyone for the fee. I personally knew or know most of the most prolific and famous creative financing experts in the country and was a member of The Academy Network, and exchange network based out of Forida and owned by Warren Harding. Check out http://www.thecascadeteam.com and email me to see how we give you exceptional web coverage. marvin@thecascadeteam.com
Hi Russell. I used to live in Playa del Rey; even met my husband on that beach. Would love to help!
Thanks so much for your quick reply. To help us understand more about you, your experience as a Realtor, and what you'd charge to handle homes we send you (ideally 3 to 5 per month), please share more about yourself at our site http://www.TenantBuyerList.com. Thanks so much! Russell & Diana
Flag Thu Dec 5, 2013
Would you like to schedule a Skype or FaceTime call for this evening? Just message me.
Flag Thu Dec 5, 2013
We have sold homes via lease option for another investor client of mine. And, your listing goes live on more internet sites than any other real estate company. 95% of buyers shop online! Give us a call:

Mandy Lewis and Jennifer Peterson
503-888-3180
http://www.PDXRockstars.com
Keller Williams
Russell, the PDX rental market is tight- inventory is very low. Tell me more about this opportunity. I plan to acquire some investment properties within the next two years. This would be a great opportunity to gain experience in the investment market and add to my investing toolkit. I am great at identifying income and flip and sellvproperties as well.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 5, 2013
I deal with a lot of multifamily and investment properties and foreclosures bought at auction for investors and have done some lease own properties and who be happy to help and learn more.
Thanks Call me if you want John 503-292-3999
I'm in SE PDX and could help you.