Home Selling in 77031>Question Details

Gladys Baerga…, Real Estate Pro in 10583

Need Spanish speaking agent in 77031 working in Glenshire, preferably Keller Williams for a referral ...

Asked by Gladys Baerga Viruet, 10583 Sat Mar 31, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


I'll be happy to Assist.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 7, 2012
We have spanish speaking agents in our office that could assist you. Please let me know if you need any assistance. I am the broker of the office and we can send you referal documentation. Let me know
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 31, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer