Home Selling in Grand Blanc>Question Details

Kelly, Both Buyer and Seller in Grand Blanc, MI

Need Realtor Grand Blanc Township

Asked by Kelly, Grand Blanc, MI Wed May 22, 2013

Seeking Realtor in Grand Blanc who is familiar with 203k streamline loans & foreclosure properties. I want to sell my home & get a ranch home (due to recent medical conditions) in same area (Grand Blanc township). Bad luck with previous realtors (doing all the work myself), so seeking someone motivated, organized and knowledgable. Also would like easy communications, answering phone calls and just an overall go getter. My home should be a quick and easy sell. I haven't applied for loan yet as I want advice on where to go for that also. Thanks in advance!

Answers

7
Hi Kelly,

I am so sorry that you had a bad experience with your Realtor. To know what kind of communication you will have, try calling Realtors on Saturday or Sunday before you hire them. If you do not get a return call until Monday, this will be a good indicator of how things will go after you after you hire them.
In my 14 years selling homes in, and around the Grand Blanc area, I have committed myself to being available when my clients are not at work; evenings and weekends, and returning phone calls within one hour. Some lenders are more experienced in 203k loans than others, and can suggest lenders for you to interview. If you would like to discuss your needs further, please call me at 810-965-4011. I would love to help!

Jerry Rule, Realtor
Prudential Great Lakes Realty
810-965-4011
I can provide you with much information. I would need additional information from you however, so that I know more about your circumstances. I have two lenders that I can refer you to. I am both an associate broker and realtor but more importantly and investor. I just purchased a bank-owned property in Grand Blanc. It is a brick range on 1/2 acre with a 2-car garage. It needs work and I will begin to rehab it next week. I am putting in a brand new kitchen, baths, paint, flooring, possibly new furnace and a/c. It will be very much like a branch new home in the next 60 days. Don't know if this will work for you but we should at least talk. And I am able to market your current home for a quick sale. I respond quickly and have a team of agents who can respond and take care of your needs if I am not available. You can decide is I offer the best options for you. But at least we should talk.

Kathy Persha, Associate Broker
GRI, CDPE, SFR, CIAS
Hi Kelly! Would love to help! As far as motivated, organized, and knowledgeable- I have you covered. I also have wonderful connections with lenders that can best work with you should you opt for 203k option. I am in the office now and most all the time if not out showing-selling. Please let me know if I can assist. (10 years in local market). I am always available!

Adam Haffajee
Sales Manager/Associate Broker
Piper Realty Company (Right next to Redwood Lodge)
Direct Cell: 810-610-7194
Hi Kelly,

Sorry to hear of your unfortunate experience selling your home. I am an experienced Realtor who lives in Grand Blanc … works for RE/MAX Grande in Grand Blanc … and I have a wonderful mortgage officer in Grand Blanc who is very experienced in 203K rehab loans! I would love to earn your business and help you sell your current home and achieve your dream of purchasing a new home. My contact information is below, please give me a call anytime. I look forward to speaking with you!

Shelly Masica ~ CDPE, ABR, ePRO, SFR
RE/MAX Grande
11817 S. Saginaw Street
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
Direct Line: (810) 447-0704
Cell: (810) 569-7907
Fax: (888) 607-4435
eMail: Shelly@ShellySOLDit.com
Website: http://www.ShellySOLDit.com
Kelly, I am a loan officer in Grand Blanc and I have recently closed a 203k Streamline and have an active one right now. I can offer you a referral to a realtor who would treat you like you want to be treated and who has dealt with these deals before. Give me a call and we can discuss your situation and help you accomplish your goals.

810-606-1000 or cell 810-938-6515
Hi Kelly, I just walked out of the closing room after closing a FHA 203 rehab loan. I would be happy to meet with you and assist in your next move. My office is located in Grand Blanc & I have been selling homes in Grand Blanc for 17 years. Catch up with me if you would like to schedule a meeting.

Rob Moen
Associate Broker
American Associates, Inc.
2012 Realtor of the Year
2013 President Flint Chapter Women's Council of Realtors.
http://www.grandblancrealestate.info
810-691-0019
Kelly,

You described the characteristics of our work ethics. I would be happy to talk to you. Please call me at 248-860-0366 at your convenience.

Kay Pearson, CRS
Associate Broker
PearsonGroupRealEstate.com
Real Estate One
31 S. Main Street
Clarkston, MI 48346
Kay@PearsonGroupRealEstate.com