aris.macaspa…, Home Owner in Oak Park, MI

My wife and I want to sell our house in oak park and planning to buy a house in Troy. how is it going to work?

Asked by aris.macaspac11, Oak Park, MI Fri Jan 24, 2014

Answers

11
Hi Aris,

You have a great question. To answer it properly, I feel it is better through a face to face consultation with a knowledgeable Real Estate Broker like myself that will walk you through the ins and out of this process. You are considering an important move, and you should invest the time.

So, give me a call at your earliest convenience and we can setup a time that works for you and your wife to discuss the process at my office in Troy.

Nash Khraishi
Associate Broker/Realtor©
http://www.RealtorNASH.com
(248) 247-5000 Direct
(248) 247-2449 Fax
(248) 250-1192 Cell

Keller Williams Troy Market Center
1700 W. Big Beaver, Suite 100
Troy, MI. 48084
I'm going to try an answer your question about going to work. I'm not sure where you work but I'm sure you know the I-75 corridor is always jammed going north after 3:30 pm and jammed going south after 7:30 a.m. If you work in Troy and live in Troy you still have to deal with traffic. I have a son who works for Samsung near I-75 & Crooks exit and he lives in Orion Twp. He tells me even with traffic it takes him about 20-25 minutes to get home (but he avoids Lapeer road). I also have a daughter that lives in Oak Park on Oneida (I helped her find & purchase the home) so I am very familiar with that area as well. You live, and probably work, in the city where you will most likely be dealing with rush hour traffic but the benefit is that there's lots of activities and interesting places to go minutes away. You will like living in Troy, great schools, great shopping, wonderful places to eat and tons of 4 lane roads to get people in and out of the area! Troy has a community center that is impressive. I share my time equally as a buyer's agent and also a listing agent. If you'd like one agent to help you sell your home and find you your next one I would be happy to help you find your next home. My office is located on Big Beaver close to Somerset Mall in Troy. I've sold and listed homes in the Oakland county area for over 25 years and I've learned that the key to a successful relationship between agent and buyer/seller is trust. I would welcome the opportunity to gain yours!
Susan Munce
Re/Max Crown Properties
Associate Broker
248-770-7516
My partner and I have investors that may be interested I. Purchasing your home. Contact me today at the info below so we can talk further. If you sell your home and buy a new one with us we have some great incentives for you!

Amber
248.924.7734
Aleatherman@3dxonline.com
Hello Aris,

I am both an investor and an associate broker. I own houses in Oak Park and would like to buy more. I might be interested in buying your home. Please contact me with more information about your property such as number of bedrooms, number of baths, if it has a basement and/or garage and what area of Oak Park it is located in. Also since I am a Realtor, I can help you find a house in Troy.

Kathy Persha, Investor/Associate Broker
Affordable Homes
kathy@kathypersha.com
Hello please contact me at 586 663-3433 or email me at pennysbradley@yahoo.com I am experienced at helping people sell and buy at the same time. Best regards penny bradley associate broker re/max
It's less common to do than from years ago, but the common convention is to sell or start putting your current house on the market, and start searching for the new house. When you make an offer on the new house, you can add a contingency to the purchase agreement that states that the purchase is contingent on the sale of your current home. Although that may make your offer a bit more undesirable, it does still go on and most homeowners are understanding.
Good morning! There are always many things to consider when selling and buying. First and foremost, I advise you to find a professional realtor local to your area. It is even more helpful to find someone familiar with both your selling and purchasing locations. When you think you've found the right person, be sure to know what tools and resources he or she will use marketing your home and giving you the advantage in this competitive buying market. We are happy to discuss specifics about your house you are selling and the home you are looking to buy, as this is what really determines your personalized marketing plan. Best of luck!

Kindly,
Lauren and Michael Guthrie
Real Estate One Troy
Call, Email, or Text ANYTIME!
(248)470-5917
Lauren@realestateone.com
Guthriehomes.com
Hello- They are some underwriting guidelines that may come into play if you haven't actually sold and closed on your current home prior to the purchase of your new home. I'll be happy to discuss these scenarios with you so you don't have any unexpected issues. I can also offer your a free per-approval while you are in the process of buying and selling your home.
Aris,

There are many factors involved. The biggest is going to be timeline. Make sure you chose a realtor who is going to really listen and help you plan. It is very important! I have assisted many clients with this same situation. There are many things that need to be discussed for example occupancy, target dates, if buying a home is contingent on selling this one.

Feel free to contact me and we can discuss any questions you may have.

Vera

verasellshouses@gmail.com
Good Evening!

Feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I will be happy to assist you in both the sale of your existing home and the purchase of a new home.

Have a great evening!

Karen Paytas, Realtor
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
Kpaytas@mirealsource.com