Home Selling in Calabash>Question Details

Suzanne Fred…, Real Estate Pro in Ocean Isle Beach, NC

My realtor posted pics of my home; photos are smaller than others listed &you can't view my home very well.Is there a "standard"?

Asked by Suzanne Frederick, Ocean Isle Beach, NC Thu Dec 31, 2009

size pic on Trulia?

Answers

3
Suzanne,
Contact your REALTOR and share your concerns. If you were my client, I would appreciate that fact that you contacted me with your questions. I bet your REALTOR would feel the same way. As the previous posters have already indicated, it might be a technical issue that is easily resolved.

Best of luck selling your home and Happy New Year.
Suzanne,
Unfortunately those pictures are most likely on all the websites. Trulia's listings are uploaded from other websites. You will probably find out that the pictures in the MLS are the same. It is a simple formatting error. They most likely tried to format the pictures for a website or email which shrinks the image down to an easily manageable size. They actually do not need to do that. I would ask them to reformat the pictures and reload them. Now it will take a day or two to filter up to all the websites once they do that though.

Hope this helps,
Suzanne - it's possible that your Realtor "optimized" the digital photos too much (reduced the amount of memory)... I don't remember the numbers, but if you reduce it too much... it starts to show up very small.
Alan May, Real Estate Pro in Evanston, IL