Home Selling in Kansas City>Question Details

Audrey, Home Buyer in Kansas City, MO

My realtor is not familiar with Trulia. my house is on trulia from it being added to mls. how does she add photos?

Asked by Audrey, Kansas City, MO Fri Apr 9, 2010

Answers

4
Your agent should be asking this question for you--if there are pictures on MLS, they should also show up here--ask your agent to familiarize himself/herself with Trulia and handle the photo issue.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 9, 2010
Agents may upload information directly by signing up at Trulia.com for a free account. In some areas of the country depending on the MLS system, if the put it on MLS it will ultimately show up to any locations the Internet the Board agrees to "syndicate" their data to. Hope this helps you.
Have her call me. I'll help her.
It’s easy. This advice is not to interfere with the agency relationship that you have with your agent but to help them because you asked. Have them go to http://www.Trulia.com and sign up for a FREE account. Once they are on there, they need claim the listing as theirs. That is if it does not automatically pick it up. To claim the listing they will go to the “My Trulia” tab at the top and select listings then it is self explanatory from there by answering the questions, filling in information and adding photos. They can do the same thing at zillow.com also. If they have any questions they can email or call me.

Good Luck to you and your agent in selling your home.