djash01, Home Buyer in 89117

My loan is with Bank of America. I owe $55K to them to bring the loan due.

Asked by djash01, 89117 Sun Nov 3, 2013

I am willing to pay them $25K to bring the loan current. How can I find a negotiator who can help me get this done? I will pay to the negotiator only after we have the results, not before. I am willing to pay some small token money to the lawyer to see if they can write a letter.

Answers

10
This is not necessarily something for which you need an attorney. Be very wary of paying anyone for this service. Most banks will negotiate with you directly and not charge for the service.
Girish,

Checking back through your other historical questions, this is about the same home at 3204 Sabrina that you have had listed for almost a year now. You just relisted this home a couple of days ago with the same agent. You have a real estate agent and should be asking your agent these questions.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013
It is not the same property.
Flag Sun Nov 3, 2013
You are more than welcome to contact me to figure out a solution.

Dawn Houlf
Exit Realty
10655 Park Run Avenue #100
Las Vegas, NV 89144
702-236-6266
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013
The best way is to contact with Bank of America and say what you are willing to do. This could be your starting point
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013
When talking to Bank of America, ask for the Loss Mitigation Department. Since you are already behind, they are the people that would be handling your file.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013
Dj

I can help you but you are going to have to come in for a review. No cost there's no magic bean if an answer. I suggest you consult with a Realtor in person and then make your decision based in the facts.

Andrew Lunsford
Signature Real Estate Group
702-415-4819
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013
I don't live in Las Vegas. What are my options ?
Flag Sun Nov 3, 2013
I think your best bet is to talk directly to the bank . If you have 25k in hand to pay them they are likely to negotiate with you . I would go online and ask a BOFA rep to get ahold of you . If you are just trying to negotiate your debt down you can do it yourself there is no need to pay a middle man .
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013
Unfortunately I do not know of anyone who will do this for you at no charge up front. Most require pretty substantial fees. Why don't you contact Bank of America directly yourself and make them an offer?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013
no matter how you ask the question nobody can tell you with out all the facts
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013
Most companies take upfront fee's as they have to put a lot of time and energy in getting files setup and started. what state are you in?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013
I live in CA, SF bay area. I hardly come to Vegas.
Flag Sun Nov 3, 2013