Ann Noble, Home Seller in Canton, GA

My listing on your site does not include pictures. Pictures are included in my Fmls(4120418) and MLS (2939845) listings. Why don't they show on?

Asked by Ann Noble, Canton, GA Thu Sep 16, 2010

yours?

Answers

2
Hello Ann,
Most likely it is because when it pulled from the MLS's it did not have a photo at the time they listed it. So, that's how it went it Trulia. I don't believe Trulia goes back to pull newer pics or info. The agent must enter new info or pics manually on Trulia after the initial listing. I hear and see that problem alot.
Also, be sure that if/when you reduce your price that your agent comes here to enter it manually otherwise I don't believe it will update to the new price. I specialize in the 30115 area and see that all the time especially in that zip code.
Web Reference: http://www.MyCoolHomes.com
How long has your home been listed? Sometimes it takes a few days for the commercial sites to catch up. Check realtor.com just to see if it is there. That is usually the first one posted.