Dennis, Both Buyer and Seller in 77069

My listing just showed up on Trulia. How can I upload some pictures to go with it? Also, Trulia has the avg. sales price for my neighborhood wrong.

Asked by Dennis, 77069 Tue Jun 5, 2012

How can I correct the wrong information. I'm the actual seller, not the listing broker.

Answers

5
Only your listing broker can do that as they will need to login to upload the photos. You need to contact him/her.
Trulia just takes an 'average' calculated price for the area, which may include lower priced homes in the area, which in turn brings down the suggested estimated sales price, an unfortunate thing and not always a true indicator. You can't change that - Sorry!
Good luck selling your house :)
Web Reference: http://agoodehome.com
Your listing broker must have put the listing on Trulia and only he or she can make changes.
The average sale price estimated by Trulia you cannot change.... TAlk to your listing agent and
discuss the details.

Good Luck to you!
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Edith YourRealtor4Life! Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike.... Covering the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs and the fine homes of the North Shore. Edith always goes the X-tra Mile with SMILE for her clients.

@Properties Northshore - 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Il. 60093
Feel free to visit my website to get to know me and my services better...
Uploading is very easy to do on this site just pull your pictures from your desktop files and push upload.Please check it once you finish before you push submit.
E-mail your pictures to your listing agent. They can download to both HAR and Trulia as long as they are taken in the right format and size. Trulia takes a few days to pull from HAR, so you can submit directly.
Just go into your account to change the info and these free sites always a little off on home values.