Question Details

Brooke, Home Seller in Atlanta, GA

My husband and I have our Lawrenceville Georgia home on the market

Asked by Brooke, Atlanta, GA Fri Apr 18, 2008

My husband and I have our Lawrenceville Georgia home on the market right now, we are moving locally. We have witnessed the amount of people flocking to Georgia from Chicago and New York. We would like to advertise our home in publications that serve those areas. Do you know the best way to go about doing this?Thanks!
Brooke

Answers

1
You can always advertise in the big city news papers as an "out of area" for sale. I actually think your best way of reaching them is having an agent who advertises on internet sites as this one. Realtor.com, Craigslist, etc. Make sure you have numerous good pictures and a vitrual tour helps. Over 80% of buyers begin their search on the internet. Most of all, make sure it's priced correctly. I'm actually looking to buy up there but in the Dalonega/Cleveland area. There are alot of Floridians moving up there as well. Good Luck.