Home Selling in Clayton>Question Details

Leamlass, Home Seller in Clayton, NC

My husband and I are looking to sell our home in the Clevland area, and are trying to find a Broker who will work with us on selling our home.

Asked by Leamlass, Clayton, NC Mon Jun 13, 2011

We need a Broker who will market our house at what we feel is a reasonable selling price, a Broker who will do the job, & not look for us to give the house away ! Is there anyone who fits the bill ?

Answers

13
Good afternoon-

I would be glad to work with you to sell your home - living in Clayton I can certainly help you to price the house right to get it sold even in this market. I would be glad to meet with you to dicuss the service I can provide to you to sell your home.

Please call me at your convenience 919-960-6321 to further discuss your needs.

Have a wonderful day!

Dawn
Coldwell Banker HPW
andersond@hpw.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 20, 2012
Leamlass

Home prices are really based on comparable homes that are SOLD. Not really what you would like to sell your home for.

We all think OUR home is the best one around and there is NO OTHER home like OUR home. Unfortunate that is not the case.

Besides Location, there are Three "P"s for selling your home. PRICE, Preparation, and Presentation dictate how your home is sold. More on the Three"P"s of selling your home in the blog below.

Good Luck

Tom
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 3, 2011
Hi Leamlass,
I wanted to give all the other agents time to answer you before I responded. I would be more than happy to come out and not only show you what the market value is for your home in your area, but to also speak to you about how my company and I can help you get your home SOLD without you "giving" it away. That's all I can tell you via internet, but you will not be disappointed.
Contact me at your convienece to set up that appointment.
Kim Hernandez
Hello Leamlass,

We can meet at your home to discuss pricing and any fees associated with selling your home. Please become familiar with me by visiting my website at ClaytonNCRealEstateAgent.com. Live/office here in Clayton. Look forward to hearing from you!

Duane Devalle, Realtor, Broker, Owner
Devalle Realty, LLC
919-201-1663
701 Charleston Drive, Clayton, NC 27527
Leamlass,

I would be happy to assist you in selling your home for a reasonable price while saving you thousands in the process. We can give you excellent exposure and advice while we keep our commissions very low. Please check us out at http://www.DonAnthonyRealty.com for more information or call me at 919-972-8448 to discuss.

Thank you for your consideration!

- Don
Owner / Broker
Don Anthony Realty
http://www.DonAnthonyRealty.com
919-972-8448
Hi Leamlass,
I would be happy to take a look at your home. I am very familiar with the Cleveland area of Johnston County. Please let me know if you would like to discuss this further. Thanks!
Leamless,

I am willing to bet you get 30+ answers today from those who fit your needs. But i am going to agree with Dp2 just because they have a Mac! No because they are right. What is "reasonable to you" is probably worthless to a good agent because good agents sell homes, they don't list them for high prices then pressure you to reduce your price after 30 days, 60 days, ect....

Also don't you think a good agent or a successful agent would have a greater market knowledge and therefore greater understanding of value than a seller?

here is a blog i wrote about average days on market:
http://blog.house-guy.com/2011/03/why-average-days-on-market…
Are you in Cleveland County or the town of Cleveland in Rowan County? GLEN 336-650-5172
Leamiass; the Realtors are not looking for you to give anything away, our CMAs are on the money, The problem is do you have a grasp of what is reality or is you home the exception to the others and therefore worth more than everyone Else's . I don't mean to sound harsh here but we are professionals and we know our business, you make it sound like we undersell to get quick profits and a commission check! If you get three or four Realtors and the price comes in about the same, and this price is not what you hoped for, then you need to sell by owner,, the reason being, advertising costs money and I know I am not wasting good advertising money to satisfy some sellers ego!
Please keep in mind that if what you "feel is a reasonable selling price" doesn't match the current market value of your property, then your property most likely will sit for a while.
I can certanly take a look at it for you. My blog is http://www.davidhodoherty.com
Hello Leamlass,

My team most definitely fits the bill. We have worked and lived in the Johnston County area for over 15 years with numerous satisfied sellers. We pride ourselves in working hard for our clients to maximize their dollar and minimize the stress associated with selling a home. Also, we are apart of a national franchise which not every company in the Clayton area can claim. I would like to discuss your personal needs further and can be reached at (919)669-1030 or mail@trianglesmithteam.com
Web Reference: http://www.weichertsold.com
Hello Leamlass,
I'd like to give you an unbiased word of advice. Since I am located in New Jersey, I'm obviously not a candidate to list your home. However, as you interview potential agents, make sure you pay attention to what the market suggests your home is worth. Regardless of your opinion or what you believe to be "reasonable", the market activity is what dictates the true value. So ask each agent to present you with a true market analysis, and ask questions to be sure you understand the dynamics. Then you should base your list price on the market -- which is what a buyer will likely be willing to pay.
Good luck to you in your endeavors! Best,
Donna Clayton