Aucktherock, Home Seller in Seven Springs, NC

My house is still for sale but when realtor left his company for another house was no longer listed for sale. how can i get it back on trulia?

Asked by Aucktherock, Seven Springs, NC Tue Jul 10, 2012

Answers

2
If you still have a contract with the agency you would contact them directly- however if you would like to start with a new company and agent- simply contact the original company and ask them to terminate your listing and then feel free to shop around or take a recommendation from them as to who could "assume" your listing.

If you need anything or have other questions- please let me know. I can help you further. You can reach me at 919-960-6321,

Have a great day and good luck.

Dawn
Hi Aucktherock,

If your house is still listed with the same Realtor, contact him and tell him to re-enter it in the MLS under his new Brokerage. If it's not listed with the same Realtor but a new one, have them enter it in the MLS. If it's not listed with a Realtor, it can't be on Trulia - Trulia pulls from the MLS so it has to be listed with a Realtor.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
http://www.RealtyBySR.com