Home Selling in Methuen>Question Details

bmimiof3, Home Seller in Methuen, MA

My house is in Methuen Ma and bought in Dec. 2006 and value dropped significantly. I need to sell soon and would like to know some options

Asked by bmimiof3, Methuen, MA Sat Oct 13, 2012

Heath Coker’s answer
So how did your search go?
Did you find anyone to help?
Were your options useful?

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 27, 2012
I specialize in short sales and would be happy to discuss with you your options. It is very easy to become overwhelmed when you are upside down and need to sell. I will help you get back on your feet - No judgment, just dignified exit strategies.
Web Reference: http://www.oakshortsale.com
You havent described your exact situation. Many homeowners that are upside down consider a short sale or some other option to foreclosure. I would be happy to discuss all of your options with you. I specialize in Massachusetts Short Sales
Hi bmimiof3!

If you would send me your house's address and email address, I can give your more specific options to you. No obligations!

Also, alot of it depends upon whether you have an outstanding loan that may be much greater than the house's market value or slightly higher.
If so, there are still viable remedys.
If your house is paid off and you own it out right, then there's other considerations that would be best for you as well. I can also provide you with a market analysis and pricing strategy that works with your situation.

Hope I can be of service to you!
Sandy, Broker
ACME Real Estate Group
Email: RESandy@ymail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 14, 2012
There are many options but it really depends on your situation. I'd venture and guess that your property may be worth less than what you owe on it and thus your question??, this might put you in short sale territory but again just a guess without knowing more about your specific circumstances; if you would like a private and confidential consultation give me a call or email me to set up a time wen@wenrealty.com
Web Reference: http://www.wenrealty.com
Can you call my cell at 978-476-1342? Or forward your phone number. I would like to speak with you to discuss your options on your house sale.

I would be happy to do a Current Market Analysis for you to determine the value of your home ...
In addition, we can discuss your financial obligation to the lender, whether you want to sell, whether you want to rent and/or based on your situation...., I can help you determine the best sitation.

I specialize in Sales, Finding Homes, Rentals, Short Sales and Preventing Foreclosure ....

Looking forward to hearing from you! As I said, please call my cell above or forward me a phone number where I can reach you. My office is in Newburyport, but I also have a home office in Bradford and I service all of Essex County.

Kimberly Quintana
Exit Realty Group
44 Merrimac Street
Newburyport, MA 01950
Cell 978-476-1342
Your options will depend on your goals, current situation, home value, etc. The first step would be to have an agent or agents over to discuss in more detail.
As a Methuen resident for 10 years, we are happy to help. Feel free to call us at 781-517-4224, or email at homes@ternullorealestate.com

Good morning!

What is your reason for selling? That will help determine some options.