Using Trulia in Asheboro>Question Details

Nora, Home Seller in Asheboro, NC

My home is listed on your site with very old pictures that my agent says can not be removed. I need to up date the photos. Please help. Nora

Asked by Nora, Asheboro, NC Thu Aug 18, 2011

I really need to fix these photos. The house has been up dated and the old photos need to be removed from your site. I really need to sell my home and looking at the old pics on your site is not going to help me. Thanks for your time. Nora of Asheboro NC

Answers

3
That is so annoying isn't it? It would be helpful if the original person had removed the old photos. Alan is correct, have your agent post the new pics and the old ones should go.
Good luck on your sale, Asheboro is fantastic. Being in Raleigh, we can get up there in a couple of hours.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 18, 2011
Trulia picks up their feed from the local MLS... so if he changes his photos on the MLS, it should change (a day or two later) here on Trulia, as well.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 18, 2011
Alan May, Real Estate Pro in Evanston, IL
Hi Nora,

If your listing is still being shown on our site as 'for sale' your listing agent can update the photos within his/her Trulia account. If however your home is no longer for sale, our Customer Service team will need to remove the outdated photos. If the latter, please access the link below to send a message to our team with a link to the property on our site, or the complete property address.

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator