Carol, Home Buyer in Los Lunas, NM

My fourplex has been listed with you without an address, now it says it was sold on Nov 2003!! Can this be fixed? address is 3602 E. Glenrosa Phx Az

Asked by Carol, Los Lunas, NM Fri Mar 25, 2011

Answers

3
Looks like it is up and listed correctly now, unless is it not for sale? If you have more problems please consider contacting Trulia's customer service, I have found them to be both helpful and responsive. Best of luck.
Spirit
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 26, 2011
Hi Carol

Here is the MLS #4523695 for this property and it is showing as an active listing. I don't see any sale data. It shows this property has been on the market for 65 days so if your agent allows his listings to be syndicated, all the website should been showing the current listing. My guess is that you were looking a website that either he does not syndicate to or it may simply be outdated information.

I hope this helps. Be sure to contact your agent so your listing settings can be checked.

Fred Shocklie
Owner/Real Estate Consultant
MoreChoices Real Estate LLC
602-330-1840
Hi Carol,

I just looked on the MLS, the address is listed correctly. What website are you looking where the address is not showing?

It would have to be your real estate agent to fix it.
Web Reference: http://www.YourAzCastle.com