andrusza09, Home Owner in New York, NY

My Mother would like to sell her house to me I live in Ny State and She lives IB Fl

Asked by andrusza09, New York, NY Wed Aug 15, 2012

She will sell it to me for the cost of her mortgage home equity. That is 14000.00. Who do I talk to to buy it.

Answers

3
Scott Godzyk’s answer
You can either hire an agent who can write up the purchase agreement and assist you with getting a closing attorney or you could just hire the closing attorney. You will want an attorney in the area you are buying the home.
Good Morning,

You and/or your mom can speak with a real estate attorney that can draft up the contract for the sale of the property. If you are going to be requiring financing the bank will want to see a formal contract agreement, and you will need place a deposit in an escrow account, as you would for any type of home purchase. In using a real estate attorney then you will be assured that the title work and title transfer are done correctly. Should you have additional questions please feel free to contact me.

Lila Lopez
RE/MAX Advance Realty
homesbylila@yahoo.com
305-772-2521
Well if the house is currently listed with an agent you can contact that agent or find an agent to represent you in the transaction. If her home is not currently listed with an agent you can interview a few agents and make a selection. I would be very happy to talk to you and provide any assistance I can and would also be willing to reduce my commission on the transaction.

Jeffery Lonas
Real Estate Consultant
Keller Williams Gulfside Realty
727-831-6089
Join me on Facebook