Carolyncurry, Home Buyer in 26554

My Husband and I are trying to Rent a house in a good neighborhood. Is there anyone that would consider renting there home?

Asked by Carolyncurry, 26554 Sat Feb 5, 2011

My husband and I have a home being renovated but is going to take a lot longer than we thought. Have look every where and haven't been able to find a 4 bed 2 bath in Fairmont. We have out grown our apartment and are in a tight squeeze. Please consider...
Carolyn Curry

Answers

5
If your planning to rent this article will help you to avoid renting foreclosed homes, http://foreclosurecourt.org/3-things-renters-must-do.html
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 5, 2011
Hello Carolyn,
Sally has given you some great ideas on how to find a rental property in your area. Working with a local agent who has access to the MLS is a good opportunity for you as the agent can provide you the most up to date information and do some of the leg work for you. And, perhaps the agent would be able to negotiate a better rental price for you since they know the market well.
Online; Craigslist.com is a terrific source for finding for rent by owner listings. I can also suggest: forrent.com and of course the Trulia site too.

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 5, 2011
All is based on monthly rent you prefer to spend. Contact a local Realtor assist you with your search. Many rental scams always use an agent represent you

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 5, 2011
Your best resources would be: 1) local real estate office; 2) local property management co; 3) local listings in newspaper or online (craigslist.com). Good luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 5, 2011
Thanks guys really appreciate your help... I am finding out that the real estate agencies are more into selling. I have contacted at least 3 and they have been very nice but no luck so far. I have started to contact owners and ask my self.
Thank you I will continue to search...
Let me know if you find anything else out .