Home Selling in Springfield>Question Details

scott, Home Seller in Springfield, OH

My Home is not listed on your site

Asked by scott, Springfield, OH Wed Apr 24, 2013

If my home is not listed for sale on your site is it because my realtor has not listed it there?

Answers

4
Scott, is your home on the site yet? Our MLS systems feed a variety of these sites.
Scott, in Springfield, if you are using a local agent, your home should be showing up on this site. Hopefully since you listed this in April it is sold by now. However, just in case someone else reads this, our MLS streams our listings directly to Trulia.
Scott some Realtors® do not post their listings on agregator sites. We can get in troulble with the stte for offering a property for sale without permission of the owner if the listings do not come down the day the contract expires. That being said about 40% of the properties available for sale in the Cincinnati MLS show up on Trulia. Some of the agregator sites will keep properties up for 6 months after they expire. If you feel that the only thing that will sell your home i to have it posted on trulia let your Realtor® know and they can enter it manually.
Hi Scott,

It may take up to 2-3 days after it's input into the MLS. However, make sure your Realtor has a Trulia account set up or it won't post here.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
http://www.RealtyBySR.com