Home Selling in Rocky Mount>Question Details

David W., Home Seller in Rocky Mount, NC

Might there be a Realtor interested in selling a cheap home I have in Rocky Mount? I think it's only worth $8k. Please let me know if your interested

Asked by David W., Rocky Mount, NC Fri Jan 11, 2013

Selling such a home is "beneath" some Realtors. If your up for it, message me and let's talk.

Answers

5
I'm looking for investment property. Maybe we can work without a realtor and just hire attorneys for closing docs. If you have pictures, please email me at Kenn_Waring@yahoo.com.
Where is the house located? If it is in a ok area, I might know some investors that might be interested in it. My cell is 252-903-2919.
Where is the house. I know several investors that might be interested in it.
Natasha gave some great advice...I would only add that you may want to post it on the Postlets web site too which will syndicate to numerous other sites.

Also, I'm always looking for investment properties throughout the U.S., so if you wish to provide me some details on what you are offering for sale I can let you know if it looks like a cash deal to me.

Thanks David.

Guy E. Gimenez
Senior Managing Partner / Broker
Globe Assets
512-507-5864
info@globeassets.com
My advice is list it Trulia and Zillow, Craiglist and that is how you will sell it yourself.