Bonnie Under…, Home Buyer in Colorado Springs, CO

May I have comparables to the home at 1120 n Hancock Colorado Springs Co 80903? Where do we find answers to?

Asked by Bonnie Underwood, Colorado Springs, CO Sat Mar 15, 2008

questions asked three days ago, too?

Answers

5
Keith Sorem’s answer
Bonnie
I think the beset way for you to proceed is to talk with a Realtor in the Colordao Springs area. Even if someone online could provide you with a list of comps, you need someone (IMHO) to interpret the comps. If the purpose is to see what an appropriate price for making an offer to buy the property on Hancock, then definitely having a local Realtor who knows the market trends and the properties in detail would be in your best interest.

So far as looking up questions that have been posted by the date of posting, you've got me on that one.
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
Bonnie, have you found the information you need yet? We are new to Trulia Voices and just saw your question. I'd be happy to provide you with some info. I used to live in the area of Corona and San Miguel and I know the area well. Email me at info@markandshari.com. Mark
Web Reference: http://www.markandshari.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 26, 2008
Well you are in a tough spot. You only have two bedrooms which limits your resale dramatically. There is another house just up the street with over 1,700 sq ft and a 2 car-garage listed for $158,000. Homes in the 700-990 sq ft range are listed between $84,000 - $120,000.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 21, 2008
Hi Bonnie,
If you would email me with some details about your home. I will gladly send you comps.
DarrellWass@remax.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 20, 2008
Greetings Bonnie: Feel free to go to FindingTheHome.com. Click on Free Market Snaphot-- submit your address -- and your comparable will be delivered to you within minutes. For additional information on the report-- we would be happy to assist you. All the Best, Kathryn