Home Selling in Willowbrook>Question Details

Shaun, Home Seller in Willowbrook, IL

Mandarin Chinese and English real estate agents.

Asked by Shaun, Willowbrook, IL Mon Apr 1, 2013

Hello all, we are trying to sell a home, we wish to find an agent that speaks both Mandarin Chinese and English. Any real estate agents out there that fit the criteria in the West Suburbs (Willowbrook, Hinsdale, Burr ridge, etc) Illinois? Thank you

Answers

3
You would need someone who not only speaks the language but also have been in the business a long time. I do speak Mandarin Chinese and I have been in the business since 1987. MY main focus is to help all kinds of buyers and sellers. I don't think one should limit oneself to one ethnic group, because our buyers most likely would not be Chinese.

I suggest you want to go with a big enough company with a great web presence such as the company I am affiliated with, we would help you get the most exposure and thereby get you the best buyer in the least amount of time.

I chose to affiliate with a big company because small companies sometime do not have the resources that a large company have, such as professional photography, their own mortgage and title company that can better help a seller.and I am in the business for the long haul, word of mouth is very important to me.
2 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 27, 2013
I will get in touch with you.
Flag Mon Jan 13, 2014
Try the following brokerages as they are listed as having Agents speaking at least Chinese - So they are bound to have both Cantonese and Mandarin speakers:

Pan Realty Naperville (630) 983-6888
Jen Realty Lisle (630) 247-1704
Real People Realty, Inc. Oak Brook Terrace (815) 469-7449
Stellar Performance The RE Clinic Oak Park (708) 329-1982

Good luck with the sale of your home!
Should you need assistance in selling a home in your highlighted areas: Hinsdale, Burr Ridge, Willowbrook, I can connect you with our bilingual agents who can assist you in your language of choice.

For real estate worldwide, whether you need to sell or buy your home in IL, New York, Florida, Canada - anywhere in the world for that matter - there is no better place to begin and end your search than Century 21 Real Estate.

You can reach me at:

world@century21.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 13, 2014
I will get in touch with you.
Flag Mon Jan 13, 2014