Home Selling in Cape Coral>Question Details

Robin Porter, Other/Just Looking in Cape Coral, FL

MY GRANDPARENTS' HOUSE WAS THE MODEL HOME ON MCGREGOR BLVD.GOING TO THE EDISON MALL AND EDISON'S HOMES ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE STREET.

Asked by Robin Porter, Cape Coral, FL Mon Mar 21, 2011

THIS HOUSE WAS BUILT AS A MODEL CAUSE THEIR HOUSE WAS THE FIRST HOME BUILT BACK IN 1964,AT 4215 SOUTHEAST FIRST AVENUE.I WAS JUST WONDERING IF IT'S STILL THE SAME INSIDE OR IF ANY CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE.THAT'S WHERE I SPENT MY CHRISTMAS VACATION AND SUMMERS AT THIER HOME WHEN I WAS GROWING UP.THEY'RE BOTH GONE NOW AND I WAS JUST WONDERING. FUTURE CAPE CORAL,FLORIDA RESIDENT FROM THE NORTH.

Answers

4
Hi Robin - I just ran across your question and it brought back memories for me. The home my dad grew up in was sold and years later we did knock on the door and the owners were very kind and showed us all thru the home. Years after that the home was sitting vacant (it was a very very old home on a large farm in KY where I grew up) and it broke my heart to see it when I visited KY.

Mc Gregor is still a beautiful area - I agree with the others - knock on the door and take your chances. I will even go with you if you want me to :)
Agree with answer below.......

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Bonita-Estero-RealEstate.com
Linda Celalu has a great suggestion. I am not seeing any pictures posted when it was sold in 2003. McGregor Blvd is still as beautiful as ever. Have you already purchased you home in Cape Coral? If you need help searching for a home I would love to help you find a new spot in our warm sunshine.
You might want to just knock on their door and explain what you did here. I have had similar situations and gladly welcomed them in.
Web Reference: http://www.lindacefalu.com