Home Selling in Olathe>Question Details

lbjagow, Both Buyer and Seller in Olathe, KS

Looking to sell quick or possibly rent to reliable family

Asked by lbjagow, Olathe, KS Sun Jun 10, 2012

We own a house in Olathe West, but owe more than I'm sure we could sell for due to current market. Our dream for several years has been to move to Missouri and we JUST found our dream home online (it's a foreclosure) so I'm sure it will go fast!! It's a great price and we want to move on our house so we can jump on the "dream home". Any suggestions?

Answers

7
Your other option is a bridge loan... it is a temporary loan while you are selling your current home and don't qualify for both loans at the same time...
You could always put your home on the market and see if it could sell. If it is unique or good area, then it may sell! Houses are going quickly! There are more buyers looking than there are houses available!
I'd say put your house on the market as soon as possible to see, you will get feedback on if its listed too high> I can also send you the houses in your area and what they are currently selling at to see if you would want to list yours for the same or around the same cost.

Let me know if you have any questions
Sarah Boston
Realtor Professional
(913)-424-0427
Call or text if you have questions
Hi, my name is Cammy Hinson and I am a shortsale specialist, wanted to tell you that if your loan is backed by Fannie Mae you have to be late on your mortgage to qualify for a shortsale... and that causes you not to be able to buy right away... "but" if it is not backed by Fannie there is a good chance you can get a shortsale through without missing a payment... I have a loan specialist who can loan out a regular fha or conventional loan after shortsale "if you have never been late on a payment".... my email is cammy@reeceandnichols.com.... we can talk further about the differant types of shortsale available to you and see if we can get you into your new house..
I live in Olathe and have helped many families. Let me know if I can help.
Lorrie
912-219-7961
Rental Home KC has helped hundreds of owners in Johnson County find top quality renters for their homes. Many of those are needing to move but can't get a high enough price in the current market. Leasing can be a viable option. We would be happy to discuss the specifics of your situation. More info at http://www.rentalhomekc.com/owner-and-investors
I would be happy to meet with you to discuss the comparables and what may or may not need to be done to get your home sold quickly. If you could send me your address, I can start researching it. The market has really picked up, so you might be in better shape than you think!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Shelly Christ
913-485-8641
shellychrist@prukc.com
Absolutely! You have several options and I am happy to meet with you to discuss them. Please call me on my cell at 913-710-3254 and I would be happy to discuss your options.

Shelley Trost
ReMax Realty Suburbam
913-710-3254
http://www.shelleytrost.com

trostshelley@gmail.com