L Oberle, Home Seller in Cleveland, OH

Looking to sell my condo in downtown Cleveland!!

Asked by L Oberle, Cleveland, OH Mon Jun 25, 2012

Answers

8
I'm looking to buy. Need 2 bath minimum & secure garage. Liliesinvalley@yahoo.com
What price point are you looking to be at, I have a buyer who may be interested.
Thank you Amy, I have sent you an email with details including price, pictures, and more information. I look forward to hearing from you!
Flag Sun Jul 8, 2012
Water Street's an interesting building. I remember first showing units when the conversion from the old Bardons and Oliver buildings was going on - we showed all the buildings in the neighborhood in a hard-hat twelve years ago! The lake-view units are considerably easier to sell than the south facing ones, and the multi-level ones, especially so. It's a great location, it's a price-point where there isn't a lot available in well upgraded units for sale, and every building's full right now.

Jim

re/max r.e.g., downtown
jim@realcleveland.net
216-272-9284
I am not an agent, I am looking to buy. Tell me more. Almost_new@ live.com
The Suite is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in the Warehouse District; 1000 sq ft, split bedroom layout that was recently remodeled with granite countertops, hardwood floors, and stainless steel appliances; Has an open kitchen/living area and washer/dryer in suite. With a Lake View! If you would like more information please let me know!
Flag Wed Jun 27, 2012
I would love to list your condo, Howard Hanna has the best advertising to get your condo out there.I would love to meet with you to show you my marketing plan for your condo. Please give me a call to set up a time to discuss this plan, 330-612-2493 or email me lauradavidson@howardhanna.com Hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day.
We'd be happy to assist you! RE/MAX is the #1 company in the world with a huge relocation market. We are very experienced with the downtown, Cleveland market and work with many home buyers coming into the area. We have a very large web presence that allows us to market your home to the world. Let us show you how we can assist you and get your condo sold! We look forward to hearing from you and visiting you and your home soon.

Cecilia Sherrard & Team
RE/MAX NE Ohio
440-781-8737
http://www.YouShouldOwn.com
Web Reference: http://www.YouShouldOwn.com
Urban real estate is its own unique beast - especially in Northeast Ohio!! Make sure your agent knows your building, your distinct neighborhood in Cleveland & and who the tarket market is -

I'd be happy to help you in any way I can. I've been selling Cleveland since since 1995 : )

Mark Lastition
The City Office of Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
1903 West 25th Street
Cleveland, OH 44113

call or txt: 216 390 0635
My team and I would be happy to help. We're very experienced in the Greater Cleveland and Northeast Ohio. If you're looking for a top agent, we are consistently in the top 1% of all area Realtors (17th out of 7,000)agents currently) in number of transactions.

I can promise our dedication to assisting you with the sale of your condo...

Dominic Picione
Keller Williams
440-390-9510