I'd suggest waiting to list your home till just after the 1st of the year when normal schedules resume.
Good luck, and happy holiday!
Whether to list now, will depend on a few factors. One is, whether or not there is ample equity. If not, but still need to sell, then we'll need to explore all of your options.
A home similar in size to yours in square footage, recently closed at approximately $97 per sqft. Please connect with me directly to confirm the information that I have on your home so that I can go into more detail.
I believe you have some options, but strategy will be the primary force in getting your property sold.
Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
I would be glad to at least give you a cash offer and send out to my list of over 500 investors.
1. There is a large number of investors looking to buy rent properties for their portfolios.
2. December is when listings and inventory are usually lowest.
3. Your competition for buyer attention is less now than later.
4. Interest rates are low which makes it easier for a buyer to get financing for your property.
5. Some buyers are looking put money into real estate because the do not like stocks and CDs at this time.
Call me to discuss your project. 362-2328.
A typical answer to your question would be that the winter months are not the best time to list your home. I have never put much faith in that kind of thinking. Some of my busiest times have been in winter, this year included. Being that we only have a week left in this year, it wouldn't effect you much if you listed your home now or in another week. Sales have held steady in the last couple of months really showing no sign of slowing down. I recently sold a home in your area and I find the neighborhood to be desirable to a good number of buyers on the hunt. In this market, if you want to sell your home, there's no better time than now. If you would like more info, feel free to contact me through the holiday. I can help you expedite the process.
Joel Sanchez -Venture Realty Group