Home Selling in Avondale>Question Details

Hollowillusi…, Home Seller in Denver, CO

Looking to sell home in North Avondale

Asked by Hollowillusion, Denver, CO Thu Jul 19, 2012

I have a two story 2139 sq.ft home in Corte Sierra that I may be looking to sell. Its a 3 bed, 3 bath home with an office. Nicely upgraded home in good shape. I currently have it rented to a friend and would like to know how the market is doing in this are near Dysart and Indian school rd. Need an agent to help me out.
Thanks in advance.

Answers

5
Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. I have several strategies that will be able to help you sell your home for the most amount possible. Overall the market in the Corte Sierra area is very strong and this is a sellers' market! There are currently only a handful of homes listed for sale in this subdivision right now and the total number of homes on the market in 85392 is very low. The inventory levels are so low that this a notable time in the history of the Phoenix Metro market. It is unlikely that we will see inventory levels this low in our lifetimes. Interest rates are very low, prices are reasonable, and buyers (in droves) are on the streets looking for homes to buy. There are investors buying homes as rental properties, first time homebuyers, as well as move up buyers searching for homes to buy. This has created a multiple offer situation on the majority of homes for sale. Interest rates on 30 year, 20 year, and 15 year loans are the lowest we have seen in years. Every transaction I have been involved in over the last 6 months--representing the buyer or the seller--has been a multiple offer situation.

Using an agent experienced with both listings and buyers makes me very versatile. This gives me the ability to see your home through the buyers' eyes as we begin the marketing of your home. The marketing phase is crucial as we try to generate as many showings as possible, mazimize the number of 'front door opens', and showing requests on your home. 90% of home buyers start their home search on the internet. The majority of my advertising is focused here. I have an extensive marketing strategy that starts with photographs, building websites, video tours, blog posts, and social media. Additionally, I would list your home for sale on the Multiple Listing Service that will enable over 40,000 licensed real estate agents in Arizona access to show your home to their clients! I would be happy to provide you with more details on the skill set that I have if you would like. Additionally, as the agent listing your home, I would use some tried and true techniques like open houses each weekend until the home sells, staging and showing recommendations, signage on the property, and in the neighborhood. Upon receipt of an offer, I would present this to you along with a clear accounting of what you should expect to net after the closing on the house, navigate you the contract, inspection process, and final stages of the transaction.

I live only a few minutes from your home and would be available to show your home to a potential buyer with little or no notice. I work 16-20 hour days and am available whenever need be to ensure that my job is done at a level above what you expect. If you would like to see the quality of my work, you can view recommendations from my clients on my Trulia profile by clicking on the following link: http://www.trulia.com/profile/jenniemiller1/recommendation/

It seems that you live in Prescott and I would be happy to meet with you anytime if you are in town conducting agent interviews. I would be happy to take a drive up the hill and meet with you in person closer to your home if you won't be heading into town. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
I would love the opportunity to help you sell your property? I have a buyer list fir that area and also cash investors looking for properties as well. Please call me at 623-696-0228 and we can go over a few things. I can have a sign up as soon as you would like and I also so some aggressive marketing strategies to move the property quick. I look forward to your call.

Shawn Scray
@Home Properties and management
623-696-0228
shawn.scray@gmail.com
Hi Hollowillusion,

I just pulled market activity within a mile of Dysart and Indian School, comparing this most recent quarter to the same year-ago quarter. The average sales price per square foot has gone up by 20% in the last 12 months! If you have to sell, the market is on fire and you will get your best price. If this is not going to be a short sale, you will receive an even higher premium for being a "regular resale" - especially if the house shows well.

My partner and I sell an average of 100 homes annually and are top 1% producers at the #1 brokerage in the valley - West USA Realty. We work a lot with banks and investors and understand how to price properties and to get maximum ROI for our clients. We employ professional photographers and will post a video and/or virtual tour of your property - something you don't find agents doing in this price range. Please give me a call at 623-824-4275, I would be happy to discuss your property and what we can do for you. If this is not a short sale, we will list your property at a very competitive 4.5% total commission which will maximize your profit.

Sonny Shrivastava
& Daniella Hauptmann
Top Producers at West USA Realty
623-824-4275 Cell
480-302-9650 Office
480-223-6338 Fax
sonny@westusa.com
Would be glad to help you out, lets communicate privately with the address etc and we can determine the true value etc.

Doug McVinua
HomeSmart

doug@mcvinua.com

602-751-7577
Good morning. I see you are interested in selling your home in Avondale. I have lived and worked here in the SouthWest Valley over 10 years now and have sold over 4.5 Million in Short Sales and over 6.5 Million over all in 2012. I am very familiar with Corte Sierra and would be happy to work with you to get you to your goal. Here is my profile which includes my reviews regarding how I work: http://www.zillow.com/profile/Michelle-Minik/. Feel free to call me on my direct line at 602-488-5432. Have a beautiful day.

Michelle L. Minik
Realtor (ABR, CSSN, ePRO, GRI, SFR, TOP5)
West Usa Realty - Arrowhead
(602) 488-5432 (Mobile)
(623) 218-6670 (Office)
(888) 891-7434 (E-Fax)
http://www.michelleminik.com