ChrisD, Home Seller in 77063

Looking to sell fixer upper in Briarmeadow-77063

Asked by ChrisD, 77063 Sun Jan 6, 2013

I want to sell my house as-is but not looking for "we buy ugly houses" people. The house needs work but it is a good house and I am looking for someone who wants a good house that they can fix themselves while buying the house at a good price for this neighborhood.

Answers

12
Hi Chris,

I can help! Please review my Trulia profile to know more about me and my clients reviews. At any time feel free to contact me.

There are several buyers or investors that will pay a good price for a fixer upper.

AP
713.530.2455
Hi ChrisD
Briarmeadow is a very good area and there are always people who want that area. If you will e-mail me and give me your address, I will research your home after discussing with you and let you know what I think you could get for your home with whatever updates you have done. I have sold a lot of properties in Briarmeadow and will be glad tpo meet with you and discuss this, as well as send you a CMA on properties in that area. Please contact me at gail.levin@kw.com
Chris,
keep in mind that using our innovative program, the current market value isn't important since we use our funds to increase the market value thereby allowing for a greater sale price and providing more money for you and our company at closing. This is not something traditional agents or brokers will understand unless they're actively investing. Again, we're direct buyers...not a real estate company seeking a listing for a traditional sale.
Chris,

Just as a reminder. Understand the values of your home in the market BEFORE you speak to any buyers on your home!

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc.
Chris,

I'm a direct buyer for homes all across Texas and I don't want to waste your time or mine. I am NOT looking to list your home or find another buyer for your home...I am only looking to purchase homes quickly and cleanly. If you're serious and looking to sell without commissions, closing costs, or waiting for a buyer using the traditional real estate sales route, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience with as many details as possible. I have a number of programs that may work for your situation, but I would need more about your needs before I can know for sure.

Guy E. Gimenez
Senior Managing Partner / Broker
Globe Assets
sales@globeassets.com
http://www.globeassets.com
512-507-5864
Chris,

We can meet with you to discuss the pros/cons of selling "as is". Everyone is always looking for a deal, but most buyers are looking for a home to move into and typically want it as turn-key perfect as possible. Buyers are emotional thinking about their lives in your home.

Those buyers willing to take a home that is a little rough on the edges are investors or those buyers who have purchased homes before and have the money available to make repairs/upgrades as needed. These buyers however want the home at a lower price to compensate for the issues.

Best to speak to several Realtors to get some opinions on your options. Time frame, location, other factors, your closing cost are all factors to consider when selling a home. You want a Realtor to give you an honest opinion, and not tell you want you want to hear just to get their real estate sign in the yard. Some work may be required, but we would need to see your home to advise.

I have a lot of experience with relocation companies and REO groups like Wells Fargo in selling homes with a certain time frame or lack of funds to get repairs completed. These sellers all want the highest price they can get...within reason. Treat it like a business transaction and you will get great results! Let us know if we can help as we sell in the area.

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc.
You should have a Realtor go to your house and give you a good price point based on current condition. It's a good idea to interview several different agents and make sure you get someone you are comfortable with. You can contact me with any questions. Jodi 832-721-5634.
I have buyers (owner occupants and investors) looking for a home like you decribed. Email me the address or give me a call

Ramonica - ramonicasellshomes@gmail.com
Submit address to 1800SellFast.com and get an offer In 24 hours.
Call me randy Harris @ 7134788411
Check out my website and send me a messege.
There are a lot of folks out there looking for a "handyman special" and the right Realtor will market the home as such.
When we do a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) we can break the value down to a good, better, best situation and give you a good idea of what you can expect.
I also have investors that purchase homes that dont knock your head off like some strictly flippers do.
Most are looking to supplement their rental portfolio, and homes in good areas lease for top dollar right now.
You need someone to evaluate what the best repairs that make the most sense. Often times you can sell a house without doing as much work as you think.

Dane Bigner
REMAX West Houston
281 723 1369