Home Selling in Rockport>Question Details

Gregory Bryn…, Both Buyer and Seller in Rockport, ME

Looking to list my home in the spring--what Real Estate company has the best sale record?

Asked by Gregory Bryner, Rockport, ME Fri Feb 1, 2013

Answers

5
EdithJasser YourRealtor4Life’s answer
That particular fact really matters little for a variety of reasons....

You want to work with the listing agent you have the very best rapport with, who knows the market in your area well and will show you enough market information and comps so that you are sure that you will price
your property right, in a market competitive range, and that with the help of a good Realtor you will prepare your home well, and eventually stage it some, move or remove furniture and create great curb
appeal for day and night, listen to your listing agent and make sure that this will be a cooperation between you the seller and your listing agent's effort to market and sell your home in a reasonable time
at a market friendly price....
So go for the RIGHT REALTOR FOR YOU AND your type of home...

Good Luck if you need recommendations let me know.

Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Jaret and Cohn has been a leader in the Camden Rockport area for over 20 years. With offices from Belfast to Waldoboro we have local agents in your area with the expertise to help you succesfuly market your home.
Stop by the Rockland or Camden office today
Gregory, it isn't about the sales record as much as it is about what type of property you have and who you think your target buyer is. Some agencies can move a lot of properties but they might not be properties that are like yours - if so, will their marketing be effective for your type of home?

I don't know anything about your property, but I would suggest you check out a few agencies by looking at their websites and how and where they advertise their properties. Check out their listings on Trulia to see how they are representing their properties on the syndicated websites where most of the buyer traffic is. What do the photos of the houses look like? Is the information complete? See what types of homes they sell. How do you feel about their web presence and presentation?

Once you have 1 or 2 agencies that seem to market their homes in a way you want your home to be presented, look at their agents and see if there is someone you might want to interview...

Most sales volume vs. most sales dollars vs. most sales in the category your home fits into.. there are lots of ways to measure the "best" sales record - but at the end of the day, it is really about selecting someone you think will do a good job presenting your home for sale and you want to work with..
Hi Gregory,

Camden Real Estate Company would be an excellent local choice. I'd be happy to speak with you further about this at your convenience.

Brian

Brian Wickenden
Broker
Camden Real Estate Company
43 Elm Street
Camden, Maine 04843
207.236.6171 x 300 office
brian@camdenre.com
Web Reference: http://camdenre.com
You should be considering the sales records of individual agents, not companies. A company with a good record does not guarantee your agent will have a good record.
Web Reference: http://www.homesbyminna.com