Home Selling in Mocksville>Question Details

csoclear, Home Seller in Mocksville, NC

Looking to get an opinion as to what we should sell for. thanks csoclear@aol.com

Asked by csoclear, Mocksville, NC Sun Aug 12, 2012

Answers

4
Hi!
I have been a broker in the Davie County area for 20+ year...
I would love to come out and give you a value.
call me 336-940-7692..We can set up a time.
Ellen
OK - looking for a Mocksville area broker to provide a CMA - Any response appreciated
Tim is right , Realtors will need an address and also need to view the interior of your home before giving you a strong CMA(Comparative Market Analysis) or you can pay an appraiser several hundred dollars to come out and appraise your property. If you need a referral for a Realtor, please email me. thank you
If you are asking us what dollar amount you think we should tell you to sell for you need to understand we have no idea who you are or what you own. Asking that here is going to get you no answer. You need to contact a Realtor or two and ask them to do a CMA value on your house. They will come out to see the house then get back later with a value they would suggest listing it for.