Barbara Smith, Other/Just Looking in

Looking to find the best realtor for the Green Trails area in Lisle (looking to sell our home).

Asked by Barbara Smith, Mon Feb 16, 2009

Answers

6
Hi Barbara-
My listing for sale in Lisle is now under contract. I would love to be able to sell your home in Lisle too. Please call me if I can be of assistance to you in the sale of your home.
Best Wishes!
Hi Barbara. Have you sold your home yet? I hope so...
But if you didn't, give me a call.
Ken
Barbara,

I used to live in Green Trails and know the area very well. I would love to talk to you about how I can help you.

Robert Chiarito
chiarito@kw.com
847.878.3724
Dear Barbara;
You can try Laura Karambelas (Team Karambelas) of Baird and Warner in Downers Grove her website is below. Remember that the buyer will probably come from outside of Lisle and want to know not only about Lisle, but the great towns around it. Also, many buyers today use the internet to "shop" and her listings are found on many of the popular internet sites.
Hi Barbara, sounds to me that Michael Long may just be your perfect pick to sell your property in Green Trails. Just call him up and meet with him. I wanted to suggest to you to e-mail me so that I can recommend to you a Realtor colleague of mine to assist you.... But I think you will be fine with Michael, give him a call.

Good Luck to you!
Edith - edithsellshomes@gmail.com
Hi Barbara,

I live in Steeple Run across the street. Grew up in Oak Hill next to Benet. I have two sets of relatives currently living in Green Trails and just moved some buyers into the neighborhood last fall. I have a listing coming up in April in Green Trails and know the area quite well. I have a wonderful marketing strategy and would love the opportunity to come and meet and see if you are interested in my services.

My website is below. My cell phone is 773-851-3654. My email is mike@mikelongrealty.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Contact me whichever way you feel comfortable. Good Luck!