Ben Fry, Real Estate Pro in Cincinnati, OH

Looking for the BEST agent to sell my Penthouse Condo on the Gulf.

Asked by Ben Fry, Cincinnati, OH Fri Nov 19, 2010

Looking for an agent who fully utilizes trulia, zillow, realtor.com, craigslist and more! Who takes professional pictures of the property (not with their camera phone or point and shoot). Tell me what you do to market your properties and why I should choose you!

Answers

9
Hello Ben,
Looks like you are still looking for the perfect agent to sell your penthouse condo. I use Google Ad Words and Facebook Ads along with Twitter Ads to connect with buyers everywhere. My Web site that I redirect the ad "clickers" to also captures at a rate of 30-40%! In addition I use IVR technology to capture possible buyers. This technology captures the phone number 100% of the time and the name and address 90%, This way I can "Pre-Qualify" the buyers and not waste time showing your condo to someone who is not an actual buyer. Pricing it at the top end of the market takes a new approach in marketing...Any agent can price it and then lower it after 30 days, then again and again until it sells! My "Traffic" approach brings more qualified buyers through the home with an 'Incentive" for the Agents who have buyers ( Not a Bonus ) and also get YOU the highest price possible, usually 10% more or at least on the high end of the market.
Ben,
All of my listings are marketed to give the property a sophisticated and tasteful look.
Any Gulf-front condo listing should have photos taken by a professional photographer which guarantees the highest resolution and finished product available. That cost is borne by me and you should expect nothing less from a listing agent. Always remember, with your property, it's all about the view-very few other properties can come close to matching that.
From the custom printed brochures on-site to internet exposure on a massive scale, (think over 100 real estate web sites including the ones that you mentioned and my own- http://www.JIMSELLSBONITA.com.), your condo will be placed front and center in front of every possible buyer in the U.S. and abroad, guaranteeing maximum exposure, the highest possible price and in the shortest period of time.
I also personally meet one-on-one with other area Realtors and discuss the advantages, location, and features of your property.
One of my recent listings was a penthouse at Lovers Key, which brought the highest price paid in the building for the past five years.
I would love to speak with you about your condominium and fully explain the benefits, including cost, of having me handle your listing.
Jim Barbour, Pollard & Hedrich Realty Inc., (239) 273-3833
Ben,

I don't know if you found the agent to sell your penthouse unit yet but I not only take professional photos and have premium placement on Trulia, Zillow, and Realtor.com but I'm also the Broker for a Florida wide, web based "buyer magnet" site utilizing the latest tools to attract buyers from around the country (featuredhomelistings.com). Web presence aside I utilize a multitude of print and direct marketing tactics. Please check out my site for details.

http://keytonapleshomes.com/blog/seller-road-map-key-marketing/

Please feel free to call or email anytime. 239-206-3467

Kevin E Yankow
KEY Real Estate
Broker/Owner
Kevin@KEYtoSold.com
I'm sorry, but I am not licensed on the Gulf.
I am the top agent in Bonita Springs. I have the most extensive web presence of anyone in our area. Click the link below to see the Market Tools that get more homes sold then everyone in our area.

http://www.coconutpointbonitaspringsrealestate.com/blog/2010…
Hello Mr. Fry,
Massive exposure of your property to as many types of buyers as possible is crucial to getting the highest price in the least amount of time. I promote properties to over 300 of the most searched Buyer Web site including Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.com ( Enhanced Version with 25 photos ). I always use my professional photographer for the photos and virtual tour and Estate Style Glossy brochures. I also narrate a personal video tour of the property pointing out the best features to prospective buyers. Using as many marketing ideas as possible is required to get a qualified buyer. I use an IVR - 800# recording on all my marketing which allows me to capture the name and phone number, in seconds,100% of the time and the address about 80%. This way I can call them back in a couple of minutes while they are interested. I always leave a key bit of information out of the recording so they are receptive to my "Customer Service" call. Staging the property to appeal to buyers is also a good idea and helps buyers imagine themselves in the property. I would be happy to show you that I have the most extensive marketing plan of any Realtor in the area. I am also updating my Web site to a very powerful "Lead Generation" for domestic and International buyers. I am also graduate of the Certified International Property Specialist program. I connect with over 1 million agents worldwide. Google me! Rick Bush Realtor
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 20, 2010
Marketing is a no brainer these days with the advent of the internet. After feeding the info onto the MLS (which still sells the vast majority of properties) it is automatically fed to a bunch of different sites. It helps to have the upgraded realtor.com, craigslist has its own issues- some of which are troubling involving scams and such and paying to have it put it on various sites is not nearly as effective as pricing and presenting the property correctly.

I absolutely agree about the pictures though because it can make a difference as to whether or not buyers want to take the trouble to tour your property or pass and be shown one of the many others that are available. They certainly don't have to be professional if the agent understands some basic photography principles (like you really don't need to take pictures of the corners of rooms and toilet seats) but you should absolutely know what pictures are being chosen and presented on the mls and they should meet with your approval. Too many sellers don't.

So...if marketing is pretty much universal for most agents I think the most important thing to look for is an agent that will tell you what you need to hear to sell your property, not what you want to hear in order to get the listing. The agent should be in regular communication with you, good at follow up with showings, and regularly keep track of your nearby competition to make sure you remain competitive. You need to feel comfortable that the agent has solid negotiation skills and is absolutely working in your best interest, not theirs.
What happened to the agent that sold it to you?
There are lots of realtors here on trulia who will fit the bill. They are experienced, internet savy, and have all kinds of proven marketing ideas to help you sell your home.

Best of luck to you!
Web Reference: http://www.DesariJabbar.com