Home Selling in Chicago>Question Details

James, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

Looking for residential stock to purchase in chicago and chicagoland for cash.

Asked by James, Chicago, IL Fri Aug 2, 2013

We are a property investment group that is looking for residential stock, we are open on area and will look at anything. We have cash, we don't use financing. REO',Short sales, direct from owner. If the numbers work then we normally buy within 48 hours. Have closed on many units in Chicago and Chicagoland. If you have something that you think we may be interested in then get in touch. jj@investor-bull.com

Answers

8
Feel free to contact me with any of your criteria, I would be happy to assist you.
this will be helpful if I find a really cheap house
A lot of good deal out there , you need to find a good broker with time and experience
Hello James,

I will send you an email with a few possibilities.
Thank you. reviewing now although they are on market properties and we are really looking for BVM properties.
Flag Mon Aug 5, 2013
Plenty of opportunities exist depending on your risk profile. Feel free to contact me to discuss.
send me an email with your contact details and we can arrange a time to speak. James
Flag Mon Aug 5, 2013
There is a lot of this out there. I would get in touch with a good agent to help you out.
James,,
Contact me for listings that will match your criteria. I have many years experience as an investor and working with investors. Looking forward to helping you.
send me an email with your contact details and lets speak. James
Flag Mon Aug 5, 2013
Hi James,

Are you interested in any types of properties (homes, condo, townhouse or just multifamily).

Is there a range or price limit?

Condition? Fixer upper?

Thanks!
Yes, we will look at anything from 20k to 500k for a pack or building. We have crews if work is required. prefer not to have to do gut rehab's unless the price is justified.
Let me know what you have.
James
Flag Mon Aug 5, 2013