deemohammad, Both Buyer and Seller in Brooklyn, NY

Looking for reputable investors who are willing to purchase my home for cash.

Asked by deemohammad, Brooklyn, NY Tue Mar 5, 2013

Answers

19
Prime Homes Brooklyn’s answer

I think your best option is to do your own research as to what your property is currently worth, before you accept the first cash offer that comes your way. As you can see with the responds to your post. Doing your own research and knowing your properties worth before you put it up for sale in my opinion is best this way you can get what you deserve.

if you need help with getting a market analyst of your property, I can help you with a free analyst.

you can email me @ lraviv@primehomesny.com
If you're going without an agent to handle the selling side, you'd best do some considerable due diligence into whomever may be purchasing. The way you have this posted, you're essentially leaving yourself wide open to come in and try to take advantage of you.
Web Reference: http://expiredtosoldaz.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 8, 2013
The best thing for you to do is to research yourself.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 8, 2013
I have an investor who will buy for cash. Preferably if the house needs work. If interested i would like to know more about the house.

Best of Luck,

Joey E. Douek
Office: (718) 253-4040 / Cell: (917) 753-3527
Email: joey.douek@gmail.com
I will be more than happy to learn more about your home. I purchase homes for cash all the time and I am also a Real Estate Broker in the Brooklyn market that specialized on cash deals. If you are looking to dispose of your property quickly, please do not hesitate to give me a call at 212-920-9604. I always pay top dollar and if I do not purchase it myself, I will bring you the cash buyer that will purchase it for top dollar with out you paying a cent out of your pocket.
Web Reference: http://kevinathalstead.com/
Can you please provide more information about your home, including location and price? Make sure you know how much your property is worth before accepting the first offer that comes your way. If you need any assistance, please contact me.

Jennifer Sayad, Esq.
NYS Lic. Real Estate Assoc. Broker
Neuhaus Realty, Inc.
Direct: (917) 499-9832
Fax: (718) 987-3225
http://www.NeuhausRealty.com
If you are still in the market, call me at 718-404-8809. I'm an investor.
Hello I am an Associate Broker and I have been working with the same cash buyer for over 6 years now. We have all of our paperwork your lawyer will need in order and would love to take a look at your home. If your home is still available I would like for us to meet. Simply call me at 646-725-5941 and we can talk briefly first then see where it goes from there. Have a great day.
GOOD MORNING,

DID YOU FIND SOMEONE?

WE HAVE INVESTORS WHO ARE READY AND WILLING TO PURCHASE. WE LOOK OUT FOR OUR SELLERS. WE SPECIALIZE IN SHORT SALES, REO'S, STRAIGHT SALES, RENTALS, AND MORE. WE CURRENTLY ARE IN CONTRACT ON SEVERAL BEDSTUY PROPERTIES ON BAINBRIDGE, PATCHEN, HERKIMER AND PROPECT PLACE. .

IF INTERESTED, CALL US.

TATIANA DAVIS
DAVIS & ASSOCIATES REALTY
718-805-2400
Call me 917-207-8404! Beware of scouts, they pose as investors but actually work for the real investors! I will sort out the mess for you!!
Depending on the condition of the home and your ability to negotiate on price - I am working with several cash investors that have the ability to close quickly. For more information, give me a call at (516) 851-4861.

Temra Taylor
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
http://www.Taylorsellshomes.net
Hello, I'm an Associate Broker that works with outstanding cash buyers that have been buying from me for years and may be able to help depending on where your home is located and type of home. Give me a call or text me at 646-725-5941.
I have all cash buyer looking to buy.

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
Hi deemonammad

We have many quality cash buyer . please let me know where is your location

Agent Heidi cheung
917-596-5789
MANY OF THEM I HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED SUCCESSFUL DEALS WITH.
GOOD AFTERNOON, DEPENDING ON THE LOCATION WE HAVE SEVERAL WELL QUALIFIED CASH BUYERS LOOKING ACTIVELY FOR BROOKLYN PROPERTIES.

CONTACT ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE,

TATIANA DAVIS
DAVIS & ASSOCIATES REALTY
718-805-2400
I have a network of investors always looking to purchase homes for cash. Feel free to contact me at 917-455-4524 so we can discuss.
Depending on location, I'd be interested.
Dear deemohammad:

I have a bunch of investors looking to purchase properties all cash. Please contact me direct as soon as possible and I can bring them to you right away.

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com