Stephanie M, Home Seller in Red Bank, NJ

Looking for recommendations - need a good short sale attorney and realtor in Monmouth County.

Asked by Stephanie M, Red Bank, NJ Mon Feb 18, 2013

Answers

11
Hi Stephanie,

Unusual that the bank would order a BPO in advance of having an offer, but it is a great sign to see that they are working with you to resolve the issue. They are probably getting things ready for when you do get an offer. We would need to get together and discuss where you are in the process with the bank and what communication/documents have been addressed. And or discussed.

What bank is involved is also key to getting things done.

Rental, well I would say that once you do get an offer, it iould be from 45 -60 days to close, so you would have plenty of time to find a property (and landlord willing to rent)
The clock is ticking, so it is time.

I suggest that we get together soon to discuss further.

Weekdays are good!

Email me privately to discuss further.

John Sacktig
Broker/Manager
Orange Key Realty
Office: 732-863-6969
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 18, 2013
Hi Stephanie, I'd like to introduce myself as a very active Realtor here in Red Bank. I have successfully closed numerous short sales and can definitely help you. As far as attorneys who are experienced in short sales, I can give you the names of several whose office do a great job processing them. Just give me a call at 732-768-1068.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 18, 2013
The bank sent a realtor out this morning to do the BPO. Home is not listed yet. Will also need to find a post short sale rental.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 18, 2013
O.k. I am a little confused.. the bank did a BPO? do you have an ofer on the property?
I have a GREAT attorney that can pick it up and run with it in Red Bank!

Let me know ASAP and we can discuss!

Short sales are not the nightmare you think.. if the Realtor knows his business!

Cal me!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 18, 2013
Hi Stephanie,

Well have not heard of too many “short sale attorneys” getting anything done. :)

Seriously, you need an agent that understands the process and can process the transaction correctly. For a listing, I know how to prepare the necessary documentation that is necessary for the Bank to make a quick decision on the offer presented. I would be able to explain to you what to do intially to get the process started, but the actual short sale process would not start until we have an offer.

Either way, experience with short sales are key to making a successful transaction.

I am SFR Certified (Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource) not that this is the end all to certifications for short sales, but most SFR agents understand the process and have a great success rate in closing short sale properties.

On a separate note, I have had short sales go through attorneys that just sit and wait for the bi-weekly call that the paralegal makes to see if someone looked at the file yet.. most of your “short sale took 9 months to close” deals usually go through an attorney from the beginning.

Call or email me directly and we can sit an discuss the process, do a CMA to see what your home is worth and come to a reasonable. saleable list price that may be acceptaable to the bank.

Call or email.. the tie is now.

John Sacktig
Broker/Manager
Orange Key Realty
Office: 732-863-6969
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 18, 2013
Hi Stephanie,

I am looking to purchase in Red Bank. What part of town and how big is your property?

Gina
Hi Stephanie
Please give me a call if you need help. I have done numerous short sales, I have an attorney that helps to get the job done and I would love to help. If you need references I would be happy to provide you with the names of clients who I have successfully closed.
Have a great day.
Julieann 732 598-2222
Hi Stephanie,
How's everything going? I could help you out if you would like. Just let me know. Thanks.

Peter G. Apicella
Realtor Associate
Prudential Zack Shore Properties
520 Washington Blvd.
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
732-915-2773
Hi Stephanie, I can assist as well. Please feel free to contact me whichever way is convenient for you!

Nicholas Repp
Coldwell Banker
848.218.5313
Nicholas.Repp@cbmoves.com
http://www.NicholasRepp.com
Thanks Mary. Do you have experience with short sales? Have you worked with any attorneys that have had success. I've heard nothing but nightmare stories about short sales but we are ready to start fresh . . . our home is significantly underwater. Been in touch with bank - they had BPO appraisal done this morning.
Hi Stephanie, please feel free to call me anytime to discuss or we can meet at your convenience. 732-859-5600. Regards, Mary
Flag Mon Feb 18, 2013
I would be happy to assist you. I am an agent with Weichert Realtors in the area. You may contact me at 732-859-5600. Mary