Allison, Home Seller in Western Branch North,...

Looking for an agressive agent who can rent or sell my house fast. Anyone have any recomendations?

Asked by Allison, Western Branch North, Chesapeake, VA Wed Aug 6, 2008

Answers

8
Allison, no one knows how long it can take a home to be sold. It has nothing to do with agression and all to do with pricing.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 29, 2008
Good morning Allison,

I would recommend that you interview several local agents. The agent you select should have experience and in this slow market a strong agent should be thriving. I would ask them about the number of homes sold this year and last year. I would ask about their marketing plan. I would ask them for their list to sell ratio.

Feel free to visit me online for more information on selling.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 7, 2008
Allison, As you see you do have options.There are 5 Reasons a property Sales or doesn't location ,marketing,price,Terms and condition.I can show you your options with no obligation. 757-409-0664
I might be able to buy your house faster than any Agent could sell it. But again like some of the agents mentioned it comes to price. At the right price anything will sell fast. Whether to a real estate investor like myself, or to someone who wants to live in the home themselves. So the question is: Do you have time on your side? If so, list it for sale, and interview different agents (like a job interview). Just want it over and done with at a fair price? I could make you an offer, pretty house or ugly one. Pretty ones I can typically get you more than you would net with an agent, but like the law of price and terms dictates, you can't have the best of the price and the best of the terms. We used to have that back in 2003, but you saw what that did to everything. Houses that need a lot of work get the best of terms, but the worst of price. So no matter your decision, investigate your options closely, and good luck!
I agree with other responses as to interviewing agents as well. I am a realtor and live in Western Branch. It is important to have comfort in a realtor that could share both options of renting and selling with you. Please let me know if I can help.

Anne Boles
362-8483
Our real estate agent sold our current home our family via the internet and the house that was number 2 on our list in the same week. Then the neighbors to the people in house #2 for us, signed with him to list their home for sale and he sold it in FOUR DAYS!!! That was NUTS!! So in the month of July, he sold a total of three houses.
His name is Robert Frye, he works with Resch Realty out of Virginia Beach. We and his other clients I spoke about all in Hampton, close to the base.
Good Luck!!
Web Reference: http://reschrealty.com
Hi, My name is Kenny Letner I run a Team of six agent and in the market we are doing very well. I would be glad to sit down and talk with you about how I get homes sold. Please give me a call no obligation and after we meet I am confidient that you will have found the aggresive agent you are looking for.

Kenny Letner
757-724-8657
Hello Allison
The agen you are looking for is one who can give you prices where you can expect to sell in one week, one month, three months, or is normally the case in Western Branch up to six months. After that you need to do absorbton rates to look at the number of homes avail as compaired to the number actually selling. This can be used to determin the price you need. Next comes deciding the agent who can get this price in the best time frame. Dont be fooled, into selecting your agent buy price. The price it sell for at various time lines is a constant. The market determins that price. For example no amount of advertising will sell a $300,000home for $600,000. However less than desirable marketing can reduce that $300,000 home from selling at the proper time. Marketing takes time and money. Agents that have listings can afford to list yours because we have marketing paid for in bulk, Such as Realtor.com, Trulia etc. Good luck. We would like to apply for the Job of selling your home. Just give us a call.
Web Reference: http://buyahomenow.com