Home Selling in Bay Shore>Question Details

Ebmay13, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Looking for agent

Asked by Ebmay13, New York, NY Tue Jul 15, 2014

How do I find right real estate agent?

Answers

5
Hi, Ebmay13. If you are still looking for an agent I know of a few available. Call me or text, whatever you feel more comfortable with at 6313831431 and we can go from there.
Google search your location and Realtor. "Anytown VA Realtors" and you should have a good pool to pick from.
check out http://www.AgentsPresent.com where you can anonymously interview agents before hiring them, all for FREE. They present a marketing proposal, commission quotes for selling your home and submit references all before you choose to hire them. This is the best way to find an agent these days. Good Luck!
Hi Ebmay13-

Whether you are buying or selling you have to have a connection with your Realtor.
An agent could have a long list of accomplishments, but if you do not feel comfortable with them, have that connection with them, then chances are you will not hire them.

As a Realtor I can tell you that I put my client first, Service Before Self. I understand that while myself and my team of professionals, from attorneys to mortgage loan officers, do real estate everyday my typical client does not. I educate my buyers and sellers throughout the process so they feel confident in the decisions that they will need to make while purchasing or selling.

I would love to chat with you about your real estate needs. Please feel free to call or email me at any time.

Dawn Noak, LSP
NYS Licensed Salesperson, Gladstone Group
631-827-7373
Dawn@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
Ebmay13,

We often get this question and I always respond by sharing with people the importance of attending "open houses" not as much for viewing the home as interacting and observing the agents hosting them.

In doing so, you can see how they interact with other people and if they know their market. I like posing the question, "What is the best value home in this area that is not a listing of yours or your companies.

Others will tell you to go with the advice of friends or relatives but this removes your ability to evaluate these individuals based on your personal needs.

Additionally, make no mistake, there is a big difference between a full and part time agent......