Home Selling in Aurora>Question Details

Jtatkenhorst, Home Buyer in Salida, CO

Looking for a realtor to sell condo in northeast Aurora and to buy in rural Brighton area. Send me your credentials.

Asked by Jtatkenhorst, Salida, CO Tue Mar 19, 2013

Answers

7
JtAkenhorst,

You will need a unique Realtor to work with you on both of these areas. One is a condo in one area and it sounds like a home in rural Brighton. I would do some intensive interviews with 2 or 3 realtors to see who has that kind of expertise and who you gel with in the process. Best of success.

Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
I suggest you talk to a few to see who you 'gel' with. You are about to enter 2 Real Estate transactions, so it is important that you a great relationship with your agent - they will become you new best friend. Its like buying a new pair of jeans, you need to find the right fit.

Happy to discuss anything, and happy to give you a list of all my clients to see how I worked for them.

Julie
720 226 4168
JulieR@ColoradoHomeRealty.com
Hello, I have been a REALTOR since 2000 representing both seller & buyers. I am with REMAX Unlimited and top 5% of my office since I joined. I'll work hard for you and if you are interested in discussing your options please send me a email at deb2buynsell@yahoo.com or call me at 303-587-8816! Look forward in hearing from YOU! DEB Gleason
I have many references from previous clients that I would love to share with you please send me your contact information suzan@exitrealtydtc.com
303-596-3706
email is chris.eisenhard@gmail.com
I have sold many properties in Aurora. Please send me your address of the condo and I work you up a market analysis and present my marketing plan and we can go from there. I have also list and sold property in Brighton and send me your needs for the property your desire to buy and we can go from there. My email address is lynelleclausen@msn.com and my cell number is 303.902.6438. Thank you for your inquiry and look forward to assisting you in your real estate needs.

Lynelle Clausen, Broker Associate
Brokers Guild
love to help you out, please send me your email address and I can send you over resume and other pertinent information.

Chris Eisenhard

Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage

Office: 720-519-0114

2012 President's Circle Award Winner - Top 13% of Coldwell Banker Agents Nationwide