J P Thakkar, Home Seller in 46278

Looking for a realtor near Pike township

Asked by J P Thakkar, 46278 Fri Jun 15, 2012

Looking for an active and experienced real estate agent who can sell my house quickly.I prefer someone who is familiar to pike township (chestnut hills subdivision) and live near by.

Answers

7
Hello Mr. Thakkar,

I would highly recommend interviewing multiple real estate agents and review their marketing plans and their analysis of the market. That being said, I would be happy to speak with you and complete a market analysis to let you know a price range where I think your house might sell. I have several years of real estate experience, and I work in all areas of Indianapolis. I have great marketing tools, and I would be happy to meet with you to see if we might be a good fit to work together to get your property sold. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kelly Lavengood Schenkel

F.C. Tucker Company, Inc.
3405 E. 86th St.
Direct: (317) 517-0980
Office: (317) 259-6000
Fax: (317) 252-4663

I proudly support my community through volunteerism and by donating 5% of my commission to my clients' local charity of choice. If you know of anyone who could use a GREAT Realtor who also does GOOD, I would truly appreciate your referrals!
Here to serve your needs! Marcy Wertzberger RE/MAX 317-788-0045
Hello!

Boy you got us all jumping! I'm a west sider, know the area well and I'm actively selling here too. You can check out my profile if you like, feel free to call anytime and let me know how I can help!

Claire-Anne Aikman, SRES
Carpenter Realtors
317.345.6640
shoot, I almost forgot, my wife listed this home a few weeks ago in Pike as well:

http://www.trulia.com/property/3086019375-5007-Eagles-Watch-…

So that's 3 homes in Pike listed in less then two weeks.
It's funny you are asking about Pike township, I just left a home in Pike I am listing in the 4800 block of Woodland Drive, This morning I listed a home in Pike township(not in MLS but will be later tomorrow) at 6710 Ossington Drive in Pike.

I have lived in the Pike area for the past 15 years(near 96th and Kissel Rd area). Know Pike very well.

If you want to sell your home fast, make sure to watch this video testimonial from a closing I had a few weeks ago, I sold the home in 7 hours after listing it.

http://youtu.be/Ww1XpEcwju0

Let me know when you would like to get together!

Craig Bartels
Hello, how are you doing? I am very familiar with the Pike area and live on the northwest side of town. Feel free to contact me with any additionals questions that you have. Look forward to hearing from you and have a great weekend.

Thank you for your valuable time!

Sathya Kattragadda, aka Mr. Katt

BROKER/ABR/CRS/GRI

Quality Service Award Winner
Quality Service Pinnacle Winner
Masters Ruby Award Agent
Masters Emerald Award Agent
Masters Diamond Award Agent
CENTURION Award Winner
Multi Million Dollar Producer

CENTURY 21 Scheetz
4929 E. 96th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46240

Cell: (317) 833-2000
Direct: (317) 705-2612
mrkatt@century21.com
I personally have listed and sold properties in Pike Township for 39 years. I currently have 2 listings active in Pike with another coming available in 2 weeks. I offer reduced fees through my company and have an extensive marketing program that results in quick sales of properly conditioned and properly priced properties. I also offer buyer rebates after the sale when an owner buys another through me or my company. Visit http://www.kenfisherrealtors.com.