Sue, Other/Just Looking in 60123

Looking for a realtor in Elgin,IL area to see what he/she thinks my house would sell for.

Asked by Sue, 60123 Wed Aug 12, 2009

We're considering a relocation opportunity out of state and want some honest feedback on the house's value. The house was appraised last year,curious if the appraisal is true indicator of sale price.

Answers

5
Sue

Congratulations on your relocation opportunity, that's always exciting! Regarding your appraisal from a year ago, i'm afraid that is outdated information. The housing market trend from a year ago has had seen changes. I recommend you get a Market analysis of your home. I've been an agent since 2001 and have lived in the Elgin area for over 20 years.

Please feel free to contact me regarding this or any other real estate question you may have.

Maria Ascencio
RE/MAX Platinum
630.945.0139
The appraisal from last year is a useless indicator of today's value. You will need an up to date Market Analysis to be completed by a Realtor who you trust and who knows your market area. I would be happy to help provide you with an honest opinion on what price you should list your home for and an approximate net proceeds to expect from the sale. Ask your potential employer if they have procedures and guidelines they would want you to follow in regards to your transfer. Are they going to be offering a relocation package that would include closing costs, a buy out, moving costs, etc?
Hello Sue, how exciting!
I'd like to offer my assistance in determining market value. Check out my website - see below - & fill out the information on the Market Snapshot. You'll receive a map with recent area sales & active listings - it's very eye opening. If you'd like a more specific analysis, let's set up a time to view your home & find out the value of your home in today's market. I lived in Elgin in 9 years, my parents still live in Elgin & I'm a very active Realtor in the area.
PLEASE keep in mind that last years appraisal will likely be different from today's value so brace yourself. :) Let me know how I can help get you moving.
Sue,

A market analysis is the best way to estimate the current market value of your home and the market time of similar homes that sold in your neighborhood. I can help you with that if it is something you are interersted in. Also, I can explaine our relocation service. We can introduce you to a Realtor in the area you would like to relocate and send you listings and other info about the area so you can make an informed decision.

Call or email me if you would like to discuss this further.

Mark Risting
Prudential Starck Realtors
Schaumburg,IL
630-550-1953
mristing@starckrealtors.com
Hi Sue,
Feel free to call me and tell me about your home. I could give you a ballpark on what it may sell for and when you may expect it to sell. 847-230-7303
Web Reference: http://www.realtybob.com