BLK, Both Buyer and Seller in Lakeland, FL

Looking for a local listing agent will be in the area from July 27 til August 9.

Asked by BLK, Lakeland, FL Wed Jul 24, 2013

Have a home in Lehigh Acres and looking for a Local Listing Agent for the property and a realistic Idea of what the home would sell for in a reasonable amount of time.

Answers

8
hello,

I have several pre-qualified buyers currently looking for home in Lehigh Acres. They would love to learn more about your home. Where is it located approximately?

Anabel Jerena
Rossman Realty Group
230.440.1544

Become a Fan! http://www.facebook.com/anabeljerenarealtor

Let me know what you think about my website.
http://www.anabeljerenarealtor.com
The property in questions address is 1235 Summa Bld
Flag Fri Jul 26, 2013
I have sold homes in Lehigh Acres and would love to help you

Bob Spearman
Coldwell Banker
239-989-1420
Hi, I am a Lehigh Acres resident and a full time Realtor here working mainly in Lehigh Acres. I would be happy to help you sell your home. Call me when you get to towns,

Jane Buzzell
Sundial Realty of SW Fl
239-292-5545
Hello BLK:

I will be more than happy to meet with you and see how I may assist you in reaching your goals. I live in Lehigh Acres and know the market well.

Deborah A. Ten Brink
Morris Williams Realty
Cell: (239) 440-1059
deborah@morriswilliamsrealty.com
Hello. My name is Cristina Diaz and I am an active agent with one of the too companies in the US. Selling your home is a big decision and expierience is key.
Contact me for information regarding your home. I assure you, branding your home with a Century21 logo will certainly aid in the sale of your home.
I look forward to hearing from you. Have a safe trip.

Cristina Diaz,Realtor
Century21 Sunbelt Realty Inc.
239-603-9383
cristinadiaz23@gmail.com
I have lived in Lehigh acres my whole life and have buyer standing by. We need more inventory. Please call me 239-707-8284 or email at jmanetta13@gmail.com
I represent an investment company who is buying properties for very reasonable prices. They can also close very quickly and get you cash for your house. Give me a call: 239-246-3004 And we can talk about what you can expect to get for the house.

John Martin
Sun Realty
Open the phone book and call a few companies and ask the agent for a CMA on your property. They will come by and look and give you a value and idea about a sale. It's Free.