prestonmom, Home Seller in 08080

Looking for a local Realtor that specializes in short sales. I am in the Mantua/ Mullica hill area

Asked by prestonmom, 08080 Wed Oct 24, 2012

Answers

5
Dear Prestonmom.....

Having an Agent with knowledge of Short Sales and experience in that area is a plus. Having an Agent who is Short Sale Certified is an added plus. The saying goes, "there is nothing short about a short sale." I am Short Sale Certified which has proven to be a benefit when negotiating with the Bank. I am a full-time Agent of 34 years and serve the Tri-County area. I can be reached via my email.....charleeno613@comcast.net. Wishing you success in your search!
~ Charleen Orzechowski Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors. (856) 428-8000 x 109
Short sales experience is important.
Knowing the entire short sale process from beginning to end is highly important.
Marketing strategies for short sales need to be quick and effective.

Your specific loan type is very important before you begin the short sale process. It sounds like you have been given the ok by your lender to short sale. Did they promise you money?

I have been effective in negotiating my clients money back to them and can show you first hand my strategy used. Most recently my seller received an approval letter for $10,000 on a $70,000 purchase.

While nobody can promise you any money, I make it my personal commitment to negotiate money to my clients along with no deficiency and the potential for a clear credit rating.

Call me to discuss your situation and I can discuss y qualifications.

Here is some reading you can look to for some info about short selling your home. http://sellitfast123.com/how-long-does-a-short-sale-take/

I look forward to hearing from you.

Search foreclosures and short sale here: http://www.BuyNJShortSales.com

"Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX"

Search the MLS on your phone by Text: In the subject line on your mobile phone- LSAR1 -to number 87778 ... hit send... A GPS feature for listings at your finger tips

Larry Sarlo When you want it Sold Fast!
RE/MAX Preferred
609-868-1171 call / text / email 7 days
lsarlo@comcast.net
http://www.larrysarlo.com
Hi. I can help you with that. I am currently listing a short sale in Mullica Hill and have gotten a lot of traffic and interest. I also live in the area, and previously lived in Mantua. I am working with buyers looking for short sales. Short sales have been the lion's share of my business for the last three years thus I have compiled quite a bit of information on the subject and would be happy to sit down with you to discuss options whether you want to buy or sell.
Best wishes,
Kimberly Thomas
If you have questions about the Short Sale process and to see if you may be an eligible canidate, feel free to contact me directly. You can reach me at 856-343-7792. There is quite a bit of personal information that needs to be summarized and a blog site is not the appropriate place to do so.
Joseph Mullica
Broker Associate
ABR, SFR, e-Pro, BPOR
JoeMullica@TopProducer.com
Hello I live in Mantua, I am a local realtor and I deal short sales often are you looking to sell your current home in a short sale process or looking to purchase a short sale? Please feel free to contact me at 856.371.2836 Hollie Dodge Century 21