Mare, Home Seller in Evanston, IL

Looking for a full time real estate agents wiling to negotiate their commission to sell property in Highland Park Il.

Asked by Mare, Evanston, IL Tue Jun 1, 2010

Answers

5
Hi Mare,

I will throw my name in the hat!

I am a full time agent residing in Northbrook. Commissions are always negotiable. Just make sure that you meet with a few agents to ensure that you are getting full services with the reduced costs. Feel free to call or email with any questions.

Happy Selling!

Cherrie Catama
Newman Realty
773.490.3437 Ph
cherrie@newmanrealtyillinois.com
Dear Mare,
Please contact me directly to discuss your listing situation. I am flexible as far as commission is concerned. The most important for you now is to find a real estate professional who you will trust and feel comfortable with.
I would not make any connection between commission paid and highest price negotiated with a seller.
I would only compare the "price paid" and "level of service provided". Listing with agent that promises the highest sale price may lead you into overpriced listing situation.
Be realistic and hire an "aggressive" agent who will price your property in connection with current market.

Peter Schifrin
Express Real Estate Group, Inc.
847 630 6843
I don't work the Highland Park area but be careful what you ask for. Alll commissions are negotiable but listing with the agent who drops his commission the lowest might not be the guy who can negotiate the highest sale price for you with a buyer.
Great question!!!
Let's see what you have to negotiate.
And are you moving somewhere that we will also work together on the buys side?

Thanks for the statement/question.

Coleen
Great! Let's negotiate! How should I contact you?
Web Reference: http://www.realtyfreak.com