Home Selling in New Orleans>Question Details

Anna Lee Tri…, Real Estate Pro in Houston, AK

Looking for a Realtor in New Orleans that is experienced in Short Sales. I have a client that wants to list her home.

Asked by Anna Lee Trinidad, Houston, AK Tue Mar 9, 2010

Please contact me at leeanita13@yahoo.com

Answers

4
I have an agent in my office specializing in short sales. has all software, forms, etc. We can handle this , no problem, and will pay a referral fee to a licensed realtor.
Email me today, Craig@MBellRealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 9, 2010
Short Sale sellers - Caution!

If you are considering trying to sell your home as a short sale, ie, selling for less than what is owed. There are New FEDERAL RULES regarding this . In addition to taking a massive hit to your credit score preventing you from buying another home for about 5 years, under new Fed laws, you may be TAXED on loss. IE, if your home sells for $50,000 below what is actually owedon the mortgage, you may need to pay the TAX onthat $50,000 loss. Contact your tax advisor, or the IRS, NOT A REALTOR for advise
I have become a Certified Distressed Property Expert and have the knowledge and tools to help homeowners who are "upside down" on their mortgages. If you are facing foreclosure and want to know your options, find a CDPE in your community and call them, they have the training to help. http://www.neworleansrealestatetalk.com
I am in the middle of working a short sale for a Buyer, and one for a seller.

Take a look at my approach on my website, then email or call me so I can help her work with both the Bank and potential buyers.
Web Reference: http://iansellsnola.com