Home Selling in Conroe>Question Details

ahchancey, Home Owner in 77303

Looking for Real Estate Agent in Conroe, acreage & home?

Asked by ahchancey, 77303 Sun Feb 10, 2013

I am ready to list my 4 bdrm 2 bth 2100sqr ft hm on 5 acres in Montgomery County for arount 200k, can anyone recommend a really good real estate agent familiar with Conroe/Cut n Shoot Area?

Answers

4
I list and sell in your area and also live nearby. I would be happy to meet with you at your convenience.
http://www.har.com/debeym
The Marion Franke Team has been the leader in Real Estate in Montgomery County for the past 14 consecutive years and we offer expertise in Residential properties. One of our greatest tools is using the internet extensively to promote our property listings. Contact me and I will connect you to one of our listing team professionals.
I am very familar with this area and would love to be your agent. Give me a call.

LaRenda Mosley
936-223-2265
Century 21 Realty Partners
I would be happy to help you sell your home. I am a Realtor and I live and specialize in the Conroe area. Please give me a call. I hope to hear from you soon!

Julie Young
Allison James Estates & Homes
281-734-4846
julie@conroetxhousehunter.com