Home Selling in Broken Arrow>Question Details

Toney Medrick, Home Seller in Broken Arrow, OK

Listed my FSBO home over the weekend and everything looked good and complete yet I cannot locate the property today (Monday).

Asked by Toney Medrick, Broken Arrow, OK Mon Sep 10, 2012

wrote a similar question on this venue a few minutes ago and now its gone too. What gives, Trulia???

Answers

3
If you would like a second opinion or any assistance in the future with selling your home, I am happy to assist you in any way I can. We have excellent Marketing Programs for a faster sale & faster sale means more money in your pocket.

BJ Lardizabal
McGraw Realtors
918-402-1371
Toney

If you do decide to change "the road you travel" regarding selling your home we will assist in you any way we can.
Advice and guidance is always free and gladly given.

You can check us out at the below site.

Kind regards,

Janet & Graham Ford
The Gold Standard In Tulsa Real Estateâ„¢

Phone:
Cell: (918) 798-4428 & 6628
Fax: (918) 398-5330
4105 S. Rockford Ave, 74105
Web Reference: http://www.janetford.com
You as an owner selling yourself your own property FSBO you can NOT list your property here on Trulia, on Trulia only Realtors who have listed properties and those are on the Multiple listing service that Realtor can list the properties here on Trulia, you will have to find a for sale by owner website to put your home up for sale.

But you may want to seriously reconsider and list your property with an experienced area Realtor who will make sure that your property shows up just about everywhere on the internet and can be found as easily by Realtors near and far as individual buyers. What an advantage, plus marketing advertising,
interoffice relationships and advertising... Give it another thought. If you need a referral of a good local
Realtor, get back to me, I would be glad to give you some good ones.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site