Sammy, Home Owner in New Jersey

List a property for sale

Asked by Sammy, New Jersey Tue May 14, 2013

I am trying to list my property for sale as a home owner.
Everytime when I click "list property for sale" it takes me straight to my profile page, the system is not letting me list.

Answers

7
It's not easy selling a home yourself. There is a lot that goes into selling your home. Let me help you sell. At Lichtenberger Realty LLC we provide client service based on personal attention - follow up and follow through. The successful sale not just listing of your home. Visit http://www.hudsonviewhomes.com. Your guide to the Gold Coast and Beyond! Call Jimmy Lopez Cell 201-741-6298 Office 201-867-6853. Please disregard this posting if your property is already listed with another broker.
As others have made clear, this is not the place. Consider getting your home listed so that you get the exposure you are trying to achieve.

Good luck and best,
Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
Sammy,
You can't post your home for sale by owner on Trulia. There are other sites where you can list your home just do a search.
You can NOT list your home here on Trulia if you are a home owner. Only listings from licensed brokers and agents are accepted for sale here on Trulia.
Hi....

Go to Trulia.com and then click on the BUY for the drop down menu. You will see a option to choose
FREE list a property
When you click on this, it will bring you to the next page which gives you an option on the lower right that says LIST A PROPERTY FOR SALE
Click on this and on the nedt page set up a free account remembering to select
I AM A ...Home Seller

Once you create your FREE account, you should be able to list your property on Trulia.

Of course being a Realtor myself, I must add that most homeowners who attempt to sell their home on their own eventually wind up working wiExposure th a professional Realtor for a number of reasons:

Helping you to price your home properly by providing you with area comparable sale information
Professional opinion regarding getting your home ready to show it in it's best light
Profesisonal signage
Exposure to thousands of Real Estate Agents through Multiple Listing Systems
Exposure on MANY Internet sites, including, for example, on RE/MAX
Prescreening so that only preapproved buyers will be brought to the home
Negotiating handled by a non partial third party (your Realtor)
Handling all aspects of the transaction once a property does go into Contract (i.e.appraisal, inspection, municipal paperwork requried, etc.)

Anyway, in the meantime, good luck and if anything changes and you decide to call a professional for help with selling your home, I would be happy to discuss your options and assist you.

Barbara Tulko
RE/MAX Villa Realtors
201-218-4009 (cell)
Hi Sammy

I can help you advertise on Trulia. Check out my FSBO Blog. Contact me for a free consultation.
Trulia only works with cooperating brokers. No For Sale by Owners on Trulia.

Search foreclosures and short sale here: http://www.BuyNJShortSales.com

"Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX"

Search the MLS on your phone by Text: In the subject line on your mobile phone- LSAR1 -to number 87778 ... hit send... A GPS feature for listings at your finger tips

Larry Sarlo When you want it Sold Fast!
RE/MAX Preferred
609-868-1171 call / text / email 7 days
lsarlo@comcast.net
http://www.larrysarlo.com