Home Selling in Orlando>Question Details

m57d, Home Buyer in Spring Hill, FL

Like to buy a condo/single Family near public transportaion and decent area?Where could I get this info?Thanks

Asked by m57d, Spring Hill, FL Fri Jun 21, 2013

This could be our future second/retirement residence so public transportation will help to come and go from Orlando(using Airport)Decent area because children may visit also.Thanks

Answers

10
Hi M57d.

As promised here is a link to view a tour of the condo that your looking for.. only 8-10 minutes straight drive to an from the Orlando International Airport and very close to transportation, Groceries Stores, Restaurants and anything else you may need.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like more information and I hope you enjoy the tour.

This condo is 875 sq ft FYI.

http://tour.fizber.com/tour/Nitro/loadingPage.htm?tourId=1921899#

Regards
Art

I would be able to help you find the right home for you. I live and work in this area . I am also a Relocation Specialist . Please contact me directly for more information. I look forward to helping you.

Beth Park

Realtor, A-Team Relocation Specialist

Century 21 Carioti

1650 Sand Lake Rd. #107

Orlando FL. 32809

Home Fax: 407-914-2050

d.bethpark@gmail.com

http://www.dbethpark.com
Hello M57D.

I have a property that might be of interest to you , As per your request would like to be near public transportation and only 6-8 minutes north of Orlando International Airport.

The unit is 875Sq ft Condo fully remodeled and ready for move in.

Please feel free to contact me at
305-788-1945

p.s
I would more than happy to send you the information about the Condo.
The Unit is well prepared for senior resident as it is easy access to parking lot .

http://postlets.com/s/2623-oak-park-way-orlando-fl-32822/10148531
I can help you with all your Relocation needs.

I can show you new construction and existing homes in the most exciting, fun and centrally located areas where the schools are good and famous Theme Parks like Wet'n Wild, Sea World, Universal Studios or Walt Disney World are ridiculous close by as well as public Transportation. You are already a Florida Resident so you can even pay 1-day admission and have fun all year round with your grandchildren!

Avi Maganda
http://www.MouseMansion.com
http://www.CityofOrlandoRealEstate.com
Languages: English,Spanish
Phone 321-287-5340
I LIVE IN THE BEST AREA IN ORLANDO. WALKING DISTANCE FROM TARGET,MARSHALLS, BJ'S,MILLENIA MALL,OLIVE GARDEN,CAPITAL GRILLE,PIER ONE AND PUBLIC TRANS IS ONLY A 5 MINUTE WALK.WALMART AND PUBLIX 7MINUTES BY CAR AND THE UNIVERSITY IS ABOUT 8 MINUTES BY CAR. GATED COMMUNITY....VERY QUIET,CLEAN,FRIENDLY WITH LOTS OF OWNERS FROM SOUTH AMERICA WHO ONLY COME SEASONALLY. GREAT POOL AND GYM AND LOW HOA ON A COMPLEX THAT COMPLETED THE LAST 24 UNITS IN THE LAST 4 MONTHS. MY TOWNEHOUSE IS 1500SQ FT. WITH 3 BEDROOMS,2 1/2 BATHS,SINGLE GARAGE,GRANIT CHEFS KITCHEN,S/S APPLAINCES LARGE TILE FLOORS DOWNSTAIRS AND CARPET UPSTAIRS.PRICES HAVE ALREADY GONE UP $20,000 JUST IN THE LAST 6-8 MONTHS. SO IF YOU WANT A GREAT DEAL BEFORE THEY ARE SELLING FOR $200K. WRITE ME KNOW. ALSO THE FLORIDA MALL IS ONLY 15 MINUTES AWAY BY CAR.
There are many options near the airport-it depends on your price range and criteria. When are you looking to move?

Contact me anytime.....I will help you find the perfect retirement home for you!
Hello m57d,

Please feel free to contact me directly carlrealtycenter@aol.com.

I can set up a search for you and will start sending you listings for homes in this area that are currently available. Also, you’ll be automatically notified if something matching is newly listed.
If you have any questions or see anything you might be interested in please let me know. I can research the home (s) and make arrangements for you to have a private showing and meet you there.
I hope this is helpful.
Please know, I can help you purchase ANY home in Florida. If there is another area you might be interested in, just let me know and I’ll set up a search for you there also.

Carl Head
Realty Center-Orlando
All depends on your budget. There are lots of great choices near the airport.

Did you know that you can check out my references and the references of the other agents you contacted on Trulia? The links to mine are right below my signature. Read what my clients say about me and what the other agent’s clients say about them on their Trulia profiles. Pick the person you’d be most comfortable to work with. Of course I hope it’s me, but if not then best of luck to you.
I'm a relocation specialist and I live and work the airport area. I would be able to help you find what you are looking for. Please contact me for more information.

Beth Park
Century 21 Carioti
d.bethpark@gmail.con
Hello, I would be happy to help you.

Simply send me An E-mail and I would be happy send you a list of homes available in the area.

AgentRich407@gmail.com
or I am a phone call away,
407.494.1891