delete this, Home Seller in Hamburg, IA

Let me ask this in a different way

Asked by delete this, Hamburg, IA Tue Jun 21, 2011

Listing with REALTOR produced no result in 9 months, I would like to post for sale by owner with owner financing on this site. How much? Will you take my money to list my home? Yes or No?

I do not want any more realtor help ("wow! we got potential buyer to look at your property - get out right now! God forbid they see you or talk to you! get out and hide in the hedge till we leave..."). Right.

Answers

4
Bill Eckler’s answer
Here's the deal....more real estate deals have been lost because of owner involvement that those that have been helped. Typically, when the time comes for your involvement, the agent will gladly bring you into the picture.....until then you should be neither seen or heard!

Agents know how to best represent your home and can distance themselve from it.....you on the other hand are emotionally attached.

No .
Alan May, Real Estate Pro in Evanston, IL
If the listing produced no result in 9 months, review comps--recently sold similar properties in the immediate area, see what the data suggests and adjust your price accordingly; keep in mind that a home is worth what someone is willing to pay, not what the seller needs, or potential buyer can afford to spend; market conditions do matter as the immediacy for the transaction to take place. Also review your marketing, does it maximize your exposure...unfortunately, this site does not allow for sale by owner posts, however your agent can post it, just ask; or consider blogging about the property; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into this site.
Hi Irina,

Trulia posts homes from the MLS. The only way to have your property listed in the MLS is to hire a Realtor. Trulia doesn't list FSBO homes.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
http://www.RealtyBySR.com