Home Selling in Anaheim>Question Details

Kent, Home Seller in Anaheim, CA

Is there someone very familiar with Colony Park in Anaheim?

Asked by Kent, Anaheim, CA Tue Jun 5, 2012

I am thinking of selling townhome at the Legacy in Colony Park. It is the Riesling, 1970 sq ft 4bd/4.5ba purchased new in Mar 2009. Is there much demand right now for this type of home and location, or am I better off renting? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Answers

6
Thank you everyone for your answers. I did have city assistance with the purchase and realize that renting is not an option. I appreciate everyone's input and thanks again!
Kent,
I live and work in the colony of Anaheim. I am very familiar with your property and would be excited to talk with you about it.
If you are not sure of what you want to do, we also have a Property Management Division that would handle the rental of your property. They offer a multitude of servies from full management to just getting you a qualified tenant.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss what you would like to do.

Reon Boydstun Howard
Boydstun Realty DRE#01446104
714-778-4261
http://www.boydstunrealty.com
reonhoward@boydstunrealty.com
Homes inventory is low, we do have demand for listings and at the right price you should get an offer in the first two weeks, if you purchase on 2009 probably have not gain any equity, it depends how much you put for down payment you may just break even.

are you relocating ? if you have any questions please do not hesitate to send me an email.
Regards
keepyourhome@live
helpingshortsale.com
Hi, Kent! My family has had a home inThe Colony historical district of Anaheim since 1929. There is so much interest in the newly built homes in Colony Park and the amenities they offer. I have shown homes in the development and know that the sales office is a busy place. For answers to your specific situation, there will be many factors to consider. As mentioned in another answer, did you purchase with a City of Anaheim first time buyer's assistance program? If so, that second mortgage will need to be paid off at the time of sale. What was your purchase price; did you upgrade the living spaces? A realtor can provide you with a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) that shows you the current listings for sale, those in escrow, and those properties that have recently sold and closed escrow. The CMA provides you with a price per square foot and also the number of days on market for the properties. That will give you a better understanding of what your sales price would be and may help you decide how to proceed. Good luck!
Good morning Kent:
I am very familiar with Colony park and the home builder, selling your property is a 50/50 see how much you paid for and how much you can sell it for (chances is that the appraisal value comes higher due to the Brookfield community (high price). Now I do not know if you purchase that property with the $125k city first time buyer help, and check on that particular rule of selling, you might check on that). see is you will be able to rent and cover the expenses on it (mortgage, ins, asociation).
Here at Kinecta Federal Credit Union we have a team of realtors and we can help you to sell your house and also pre-approved the buyer 9also give a lot incentives to the buyers).
call me, text me or email me I will guide you.

lquintero@kinecta.org
http://www.kinecta.org/lquintero
949.861.0367
Hi Kent:
There is a good chance that if you sell now, you may see a slight 'loss' on the sale, as you know prices have dropped since 2009.

You can decide to sell or rent, depending on your short or long term goal.
Colony homes, with any other homes are selling briskly. Right now there is a shortage of homes forms sale. If you put your home for sale, it will definately sale, question is what are going to do after the sale, with the equity , are going to buy another one etc?
Rental market is strong as well.
You will have no problem with renting out as well at a great rates.
Please call me or email me with specifics so we can discuss fiurther and i can provide with more resources. No obligtion!

Mike
http://Www.mikepatel.com

714.470.8600