Kim Snyder, Home Seller in New Rochelle, NY

Is there much "sale by owner" activity on Trulia?

Asked by Kim Snyder, New Rochelle, NY Mon Apr 8, 2013

Answers

6
Kim,

In my experience I have yet to see a home listed for sale by owner on Trulia. Unless your a licensed real estate agent selling a home in todays market can be a daunting task. Feel free to reach out to me or my office so that someone can sit with you and go over some great options that you might have.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
CELL: 347-320-0673
FAX:    347-202-4966

ANTONIO@EXITREALTYSEARCH.COM
http://WWW.EXITREALTYSEARCH.COM
Good evening Kim
Trulia will only post "for sale" or "for rent" listings if your a licsenced Real Estate Agent or Broker.

We have many buyers looking to purchase home that are pre qualified.

Please call me to discuss your options.

Joseph Cosentino
Morris Park Realty
718-881-1923
Web Reference: http://MorrisParkRealty.com
There isnt much For Sale by owner activity going on much anymore.. Simply hanging a sign and advertising locally does help, however with today's marketing the internet and MLS rules the market. Many homeowners start out on their own, and eventually list within 30-60 days. Hope that helps!

Shane Rossi
What sellers do not understand at times is they are not getting the benefits of maximum exposure when chosing not to list with an agent/broker. The people that benefit are neighbors and people driving in the area; not real buyers searching for a home, or the seller anxious to sell.

Also, be sure your buyers are qualified for a mortgage.

Good luck :)
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
No, FSBO activity is relatively small in this market. The only somewhat success I see with FSBO is through a traditional listng agreement and they are accommodating with showings.